FA Cup - Middlesbrough (H)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Got here super early so came to the Antwerp Arms for a drink. Bloody nice to drink proper beer (courtesy of Redemption Brewing) for a change. Better than that gassy naff Beavertown shite. And they have proper old school sausage rolls behind the bar, as opposed to the artisan dog turds in NWHL.

I realise that this is of interest to nobody.

As you were.

COYS.

I quite like the sausage rolls at the ground........
(mind, I can't think of a sausage roll Ive ever not liked)

Got here super early so came to the Antwerp Arms for a drink. Bloody nice to drink proper beer (courtesy of Redemption Brewing) for a change. Better than that gassy naff Beavertown shite. And they have proper old school sausage rolls behind the bar, as opposed to the artisan dog turds in NWHL.

I realise that this is of interest to nobody.

As you were.

COYS.
Cracking pub in the nice weather.It's a cracking pub full stop,but you get what i mean.

It's of interest to me at least. I'm very jealous, I could kill for a pint of decent ale and a pie. I'm not going to moan about Spanish food in the slightest but it does have its gaps, pies and ale being two of them
Proper fresh ale with a pie is gorgeous shit. I’ve just been going with the delusion that craft beer with lots of fruity hops is amaze balls. It’s not. Pie, beer and sausage rolls. It’s my epiphany. My veganuary.

Dele, Sess, Skipp, Son, Parrott, Cirkin, GLC, Lamela, Verts, Dier, Vorm, Lucas, Winks, Foyth, Sanchez, Tanganga, Aurier (who looks like he's got the hump).

A very safe and pleasant pint.I don't get craft beer at all.Its an excuse to charge silly prices for bang average beer.The real ales we already have are miles better in most cases.Another one like GK IPA is Courage best ,when well kept is a cracking pint with no pretensions.
McMullens dont know if they are still about. lovely stuff

Proper fresh ale with a pie is gorgeous shit. I’ve just been going with the delusion that craft beer with lots of fruity hops is amaze balls. It’s not. Pie, beer and sausage rolls. It’s my epiphany. My veganuary.
Piss-poor substitute...

dkgJEgV.jpg

Yes, they are still about.
The Country bitter is a joy to behold.And the AK mild ain't too shabby either.
Cheers for that I live in Spain havent been back for years, due home soon so will be sure to have a pint or two of Country. McMullens and great memorys of my grandad. ( smiley face)

Back
Top Bottom