Gedson Fernandes

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thank God for Twitter. The fucking app. When I pressed on the intervju i got redirected from the app to a website containing the spurs shop. Kick out or rather kill the one responsible for the app.

An other reflection. From the interview. He looked really happy, so full of life.

Just kidding, understandable if he's a bit nervous.
I only use the app for notifications - I end up reading the press release in the web browser.

Difficult one to get carried away with tbh, is there underlying reasons other than how good he is why he only appears to be on the fringes of Benfica's first team and the fact that they are happy to let him have an 18 month affair with another club?

Apparently not to far from Tottenham either(according to the press),wonder where they live?
220px-Edmontongreen.jpg

I heard they're all sharing a 7th floor bedsit in Edmonton Green!

He's 21, in eighteen months he will/could be the natural replacement for Sissoko, sooner if he makes the grade, these are the type of deals we need more off proven teenagers with obvious ability but with a massive possible upside, worse case he runs back to Benfica older and wiser ... wish him all the best.

Last edited:
He's 21 in eighteen months he will/could be the natural replacement for Sissoko, sooner if he makes the grade, these are the type of deals we need more off proven teenagers with obvious ability but with a massive possible upside, worse case he runs back to Benfica older and wiser ... wish him all the best.

Good deal for Spurs but what's the upside to this deal for Benfica? Seems an odd one.

Good deal for Spurs but what's the upside to this deal for Benfica? Seems an odd one.
I guess they hope he does well and that Spurs take up the option. Flip side is he flops and they get back a player who isn't in their plans. Gamble for them less so for Spurs with only paying £4m loan fee.

Back
Top Bottom