Norwich (H) 22Jan - 19:30KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Question out of curiosity/desperation : apart from Parrott, who in our youth teams is the most capable striker we have?

Did Jose mention that NDombele was in the team in his presser? Just a moment but I thought he said that he would play?

I hope so.

Now Lo Celso seems to be establishing himself as a starting eleven regular, Ndombele being in the same line up can only be promising for inventive forward thinking play.

Add Eriksen to that with Son up top and tomorrow, if everything clicks, could be a good watch.

Here's hoping.

I hope so.

Now Lo Celso seems to be establishing himself as a starting eleven regular, Ndombele being in the same line up can only be promising for inventive forward thinking play.

Add Eriksen to that with Son up top and tomorrow, if everything clicks, could be a good watch.

Here's hoping.
With one yawning, gaping need at DM but let try to paper over that.

Didn't we score 0.97 against Watford?
I know it was under one...
Question out of curiosity/desperation : apart from Parrott, who in our youth teams is the most capable striker we have?
Nobody.
Let's hope Ndombele is back. At least he seems fearless.
He certainly doesn't seem to fear Mourinho.
If we can't win bigger than 1:0 against the league lowest Norwich tomorrow...
I'll take 1-0 right now.

Team news:

Tanguy Ndombele (hip) has returned to training, but Ben Davies (ankle), Harry Kane (hamstring) and Moussa Sissoko (knee) remain sidelined.

Emiliano Buendia (quad) has been ruled out. Mario Vrancic (shin) and Ralf Fahrmann (knee) are also unavailable, while Ben Godfrey is suspended.

Buendia and Godfrey both regular starters for them this season so they're definitely going into this one weaker. Buendia has also contributed 7 assists to an overall 23 goals scored, just under 1 in every 3 goals scored so that'll impact them. The only other player that comes close to that number in assists is Pukki on 3 so he really is a massive loss.

3-0 Spurs, even without Kane

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom