Japhet Tanganga

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

_110746753_tangangaduo.jpg

Japhet Tanganga made 52 touches against City - 39 of them in his own half

Agreed, I'd love to see them get some time together. Chuck a strong and reliable left back in there, of the same age, and we could develop a strong platform at the back for years to come.
I would love to see them succeed. All three needs to improve on decision making with the ball as they do get caught often against better sides.
Pace, strength, guile, elegance, so much potential among them

Super tanganga ! i wonder what alse we have in the youth department
We might find out at a time of absolute emergency.

Lets face facts, Tanganga only got the call because Jan has turned into a concrete bollard and Foyth is not in the manager's plans.

It's not like it was a calculated gamble or a masterstroke.

Sadly that's what Skipp would need to get in the team.

We might find out at a time of absolute emergency.

Lets face facts, Tanganga only got the call because Jan has turned into a concrete bollard and Foyth is not in the manager's plans.

It's not like it was a calculated gamble or a masterstroke.

Sadly that's what Skipp would need to get in the team.

Neither was leaving Kane on the bench whilst Ade & Soldado stank the joint out for weeks on end.....

Still who gives a fuck now eh?

....How about Rashford at Utd?

....Abraham at Chavski?

Yup, both broke through due to necessity not some gilt edged pathway to the big time.

Japh got an opportunity and seized it with both hands..... Ironically, he's still made less senior appearances than KWP or Skipp tho.

What is your point exactly?

I think he can be a great right back for us like Ivanovic was for Chelsea, on his favored side. When/if Sessegnon or another attacking left back is brought in, it gives us great balance. I thought Sanchez was amazing covering crosses and clearing the ball last night so dropping into a back 3 almost, when Sess pushes up seems to make sense

If we ever went to a 3 at the back with Aurier and Sessegnon as attacking wing backs, we could have some success I feel. Tanganga would fit in very well as a RCB in that system.

Super tanganga ! i wonder what alse we have in the youth department
Defensively theres a couple...brooks lyon foster is beginning to excel imho.. central defender with a good touch and level headed goes to right back as well.
Tj has just been loaned .. dennis cirkin has a future imho as well.
Going Over stevenage @ the u/ 23 s tonight v brighton .

He's a real talent, makes me wonder why Poch couldn't see it right in front of him.

It was Davies' injury in Jose's first game that broke him into the squad.

And it was Poch that blooded him in preseason against some top talent.

So, in summary, fuck off.

We're well through the looking glass when we're bemoaning that Poch wouldn't give young players a chance like known youth incubator Jose Mourinho :mourshock:

Fact is, the club has an excellent youth setup that prepares these kids before the first team staff ever gets a hold of them.

Back
Top Bottom