Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It was a tasteless joke based on the persons race, so yeah it was racist. He wouldn’t have made the comment if the man he was filming wasn’t Asian.

Fair enough. That poor guy being filmed is about to have his life turned upside down by the red tops all in the name of filling a couple of column inches. I feel sorry for the intrusion he’s about to receive.

Silly idiot. We’re in desperate need of real leaders of men within our team. It’s too playful, chummy and nice. Players are paid a lot of money to be completely dedicated to football and to represent the club with respect, pride and decency. Anyway, I thought we needed this break to focus on getting Mou’s ideas and strategy into the team, not piss about on holiday?

Stupid thing to do. He has crossed a line filming the other guy. and it’s deeply ignorant to make assumptions that because someone is Asian in appearance they might be Chinese.

It's not the first time a highly innappropriate video of him has emerged on social media, he needs to be careful. Of course he's young and he has a right to enjoy himself, to make silly mistakes etc but he needs to grow up now.

Dele is too old to be doing these childish things, he is an intelligent guy, a humble person and is becoming a mature player on the pitch. He needs to make sure that his persona away from the pitch develops in the same way. You would never see Harry Kane doing these dumb things and he is the person that all the younger players in our team need to model themselves on.

Well. That's goodbye to Dele this summer.

Our major sponsors and asian and stadium naming rights rumoured to go to Asia.

No player is bigger than the Chinese yen!

A bit ignorant but also a bit of a non event for me. There's a fucking global pandameic underway. Whole cities are being quarantined, people returning from China are being quarantined. Anyone who's seen 12 Monkeys knows these things spread at Airports, and I think most people using airports will be a bit wary at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom