Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa (A) (16/02/20) (2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My opinion of Dier is that he's not very good and he will probably be moved on in the summer BUT if he has to start a game out of the next 3 then away to Villa with shite weather is the one i would want him starting.

For years I’ve been told, being in cl will help us attract a better type of player. How many years have we been in it now ?

And that’s the best we can put out ? Fucking he’ll 😂😂

Bundle of joy.

Do you moan as you open every Christmas present? Well that's not what I wanted...

For years I’ve been told, being in cl will help us attract a better type of player. How many years have we been in it now ?

And that’s the best we can put out ? Fucking he’ll 😂😂
Perhaps you've heard of Lo Celso? Or maybe Ndombele? ....No? Steven Berwijn?

Any of those would've been dream signings in years past. Just because they aren't all starting doesnt mean we aren't attracting a different type of player. And manager btw.

Seems Mou is resting players for Red Bull probably the wise choice but just hope it doesn't come back to bite us on the arse
If Dier for Lo Celso is the difference between us winning and drawing/losing today we are in deep trouble.

Deep bench as well, so we can always change it up.

Well you have heard the comment about can they hack it on a cold wet night in some northern ground. It might not be night or up north but I would expect Dier to not care about the conditions rather than Ndombele and Lo Celso.

Any links to watch?
Gonna watch on tv, but probably here:

or

Am I seeing Lucas starting from a wing? Hooray. No more disjointed offensive center piece to make a dog fight out of the games we could come out easier. Don't have to worry about players getting unnecessarily stretched risking injury. I have no idea about Villa but our change itself should make plenty of difference imo.

Hopefully an early goal or two so we can manage the game with the next 2 tough fixtures in mind

Wow just wow

I can understand to an extent why Mourinho would want to rotate. However I think at this stage you take one game at a time and play your best team in each. We could save players for specific games and then they might get injured in training the day before so then effectively you would have gone without them for two matches. Every point is vital and what is the point in resting players against Villa to lose or draw when there is of course no guarantee of beating Chelsea with our best team?

Back
Top Bottom