Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa (A) (16/02/20) (2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

First goal Lloris should easily claim. Second is a bit fuzzy but in my view dead center on the 6 yard line the keeper should be getting a fist to that.

Could easily also argue that Toby should be out jumping the defender too. Entire defence is poor on a weekly basis and we keep getting away with it going forward. With that said we had tons of chances to finish it earlier.

He can play anywhere across the middle or the front line

he tormented both Aurier and Toby today On top off getting stuck in and put it on a plate for whoever that missed the sitter

strikes a good dead ball, gets fouled all over the park and with better finishers around him his assists would demonstrate his talent

He’s a good player imo
He deserves a call up to the England team, would be interesting to see how he does with better players around him, unfortunately that boat has sailed for us, can see him going United

Stats in my flashscore app
What - Villa - Spurs
Possession - 55% - 45%
Chances - 18 - 23
On goal - 4 - 10
Saves - 7 - 2
Incredibly wasteful in front of goal and shaky at the back but we won, we scored 3 times and I just had a roast lamb..I LOVE Sunday's when we win.
The score coulda been ANYTHING today....
4-3 to them...
4-4 draw...
6-4 to us....

It could have been a proper old score scoreline, befitting an old school fixture!

So many chances missed.... but the all important ones scored! So fuck it...
Weekend saved....

Onto the European Cup.... (sorry, still got my 'Old School' head on!)

How many games did Jose get being able to utilise Kane? How many has he had being able to utilise Kane and Bergwijn in the same starting XI?

Take Raul Jimenez, Jamie Vardy or Calvert-Lewin out of their respective teams and how well do you think they do at present? Jose has been piecing his team together with no genuine LB, no 1st choice GK, a wantaway Eriksen etc give it a little time to find it's feet.
How many games did Jose get being able to utilise Kane? How many has he had being able to utilise Kane and Bergwijn in the same starting XI?

Take Raul Jimenez, Jamie Vardy or Calvert-Lewin out of their respective teams and how well do you think they do at present? Jose has been piecing his team together with no genuine LB, no 1st choice GK, a wantaway Eriksen etc give it a little time to find it's feet.

Fair enough. I hope Harry comes back fully fit this time around and can take back the title of talisman.

Back
Top Bottom