Tottenham Hotspur v Wolves (01/03/20) (2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So it's gonna take him a window of big spending and a pre-season, after this shit show of a season, to make a functional team. That is, a functional Mourinho style team, in 2020/21. That's like celebrating finally getting dial-up internet now.

We are going nowhere right now. There is no plan or vision.
Needs to bring in his own players to fit his vision like every other manager, typically, does.

watch it on Bien sports they don't show VAR, it was lovely
64% of the play near 600 passes against 200odd, yet we still lose it
Winks at fault for 2 of there goals, one not stopping dohenty getting the goal, the other not winning the challenge on the touch line
Winks is not one thing or another, he dosent tackle hard enough and prefers to pass the ball safely, totally agree with your post, 2 goals were down to him

There is so much to comment on but i'm gonna stick to one. JT needs a break from the first team squad. He came in, he did well but his performances are getting progressively worse. Drop him down for a break, recuperate reflect and build on his game. There is a really decent right back in there that we are in danger of crushing by playing him all over the place in a really poor side.Its verging on negligence to keep playing him in the manner we are.

People go overboard when a young player starts and isn't shit. Not being shit is a long way from being good enough for a team with ambitions to compete at the top of table.

you're literally digging out Enic for a hypothetical future scenario........ give it a rest mate. They did buy Bergwijn, he scored today. they bought Lo Celso, Ndombele. etc.

Hypothetical? You have to be kidding me lol. It's inevitable at this rate, Kane has said he wants trophies and the past decade has shown that we aren't capable of winning fuck all under these owners, the signings are always reactive, it's never to actually compete, always just to remain.

Okay, Aurier gave them possession once in 90 minutes game. It uncomparable to Dier and Tanganga combined flop when they scored first. He didn't even do his usual brain flops and contributed offensively. Look how did it change when Gedson came, we completely lost our left flank. We looked composed in front, didn't lose possession in midfield with flops. We can't blame midfield for everything, if you want them to deal with every attacking threat just play 0-10-1, is that a way to go?
Funny you find greatness in some shit, but just see shit in other shit

Did you not see Ben Davies today? He was literally a 0/10. Aurier at least a 6.
Yeah, he was shit at defending too... but he wouldn't make a decent winger... which Serge just might... which was my point!

Anyway, who can be arsed debating the 0/10 score of our full backs... we lost, after being ahead, twice... and it hurts.
.CAN'T even enjoy the cup final... hope they BOTH lose!

I said it before and i'll say it again this club won't win a fucking trophy unless new buyers come in. Levy is a fucking money grabbing cunt, fuck your training ground and fuck your stadium.
Have to agree in sentiment long term I don't see us troubling the top teams even though a couple of years ago we were on terms with Liverpool chelski and leicester and a couple of signings away from from financially doped man city.

Back
Top Bottom