Tottenham Hotspur v Wolves (01/03/20) (2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We have no idea what his vision really is because he has players that are rubbish and can't even defend, basically and play bog-standard meat-and-potatoes football.

We have a crisis of QUALITY.

No magic wand with the squad we have.

Can't cover injuries to key players, haven't got good defenders.

It is what it is.
We've had a crisis of quality forever. But in recent years, for the most part, we did alright. Better than alright for a little while.

You don't bring in Jose Mourinho to coach shit players into becoming a decent team. He has never been that manager. And he isn't going to become that now. And if there is money to spend on quality in the summer, then why spend it to play Mourinho-ball in this day and age. That is my point.

Maybe a better policy would have been for Sanchez to actually tackle the guy who was running straight towards him?
Why? He did exactly the right thing, he led the player into what should have been a dead end. Dier actually turned his back on the player and gave him an easy out.

We've had a crisis of quality forever. But in recent years, for the most part, we did alright. Better than alright for a little while.

You don't bring in Jose Mourinho to coach shit players into becoming a decent team. He has never been that manager. And he isn't going to become that now. And if there is money to spend on quality in the summer, then why spend it to play Mourinho-ball in this day and age. That is my point.
No, the squad is stale and has run its course and needs an overhaul.

Levy // the board are responsible for this debacle.
we are making so much money. Enic are making so much money. All these cUnts on this forum. The levy apologists. So blind to the reality of the situation that we find ourselves in.
Our lack of investment is why we are now stuttering. Nothing else. And the levy/enic fan boys will say - we don’t have the money.
wrong. It’s there in abundance and isn’t being invested - it’s being swallowed up.
Part of me would like to see levy in charge under new ownership. It can’t be denied that what he had done off a the pitch is commendable.
but that scum bag Lewis. Tax dodging cunt. Bleeding our club dry. I’d quite happily set fire to him. The cunt

Top 4 os gone, just give the youngsters some opportunities now to see who can put an effort and stays with us. Some decisions tô take should be already clear by now.

No, the squad is stale and has run its course and needs an overhaul.
IM NOT DISAGREEING WITH THAT. I'm saying this fucking manager isn't the answer no matter what the situation is with the squad. We've known about the squad for a lot longer than the last few weeks. We didn't need Mou's whinging face to make it more clear for us.

Just woke up after falling asleep during HT.

Jesus fucking wept, I can't believe what I'm reading on livescore, how did we manage to bottle this one?

I swear this team will be the end of me.

IM NOT DISAGREEING WITH THAT. I'm saying this fucking manager isn't the answer no matter what the situation is with the squad. We've known about the squad for a lot longer than the last few weeks. We didn't need Mou's whinging face to make it more clear for us.
I don't know if he's the answer as he hasn't shaped his own team yet.

I can't properly assess the effectiveness of his methodology when he hasn't got the right players to work it through.

What we should be more focused on is how we are in a situation where we get injuries to two of our most key players and have no contingency for it.

we are making so much money. Enic are making so much money. All these cUnts on this forum. The levy apologists. So blind to the reality of the situation that we find ourselves in.
Our lack of investment is why we are now stuttering. Nothing else. And the levy/enic fan boys will say - we don’t have the money.
wrong. It’s there in abundance and isn’t being invested - it’s being swallowed up.
Part of me would like to see levy in charge under new ownership. It can’t be denied that what he had done off a the pitch is commendable.
but that scum bag Lewis. Tax dodging cunt. Bleeding our club dry. I’d quite happily set fire to him. The cunt

Where do you think the money is going?

They've not paid a dividend for about 15 years

but that scum bag Lewis. Tax dodging cunt. Bleeding our club dry.

You're spewing utter bullshit as always.

Show us how/where it's being taken out of the club....

SPOILER: You can't; because it isn't.

I’d quite happily set fire to him. The cunt

Embarrassing.

Another tantrum-ing baby in our midst.

Loss of confidence and maybe worried about being charged by the FA.

Bollocks. He has been shit for a long time now. 2-3 great performances when Jose arrived and has gone back to his casual could not give a fuck attitude. Throws his hands up, finger pointing at his own players. Yet loses the ball every time and jogs about.

Back
Top Bottom