FA Cup 5th Rd - Tottenham Vs Norwich, Weds 4th March 2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The producers at Amazon must not believe the footage they're getting this season, they couldnt have picked a better club because we have literally turned into a soap opera

I am not and I never even made any of the original comments

But you started abusing and insulting people because they stated the obvious that we were playing like SHIT and something had to change or they'd equalize.... AND LOOK!! THEY WON THE FUCKING GAME.

You should man up and admit you were wrong for once ffs.
You’re the Leicester fan right?

Last edited:
Fuck me I think I must have been a right prick in a previous life. How do Wembley do this EVERY YEAR. Hugely disappointing but hey, it's Spurs right?

Serious question, where are the bollocks in our team at the moment? Where's the men guiding the kids? We were nonchalant once again, once again let the other team back in the game and once again were flakey. So bitterly disappointing for so long now. How can a team like Tottenham go into a penalty shootout against the bottom of the table team and not be favourites? Unreal, deflating, complacency all round. Big shame they don't realise that sometimes you need heart and grit, both of which we have far, far too little of.
Spot on mate, easily the weakest mentality in the whole league, if we are being honest as soon as it went to pens we knew we were for losing all day long. Sad state of affairs 😕

We can't even win a diminishing trophy that the big boys don't care about with Mourinho the perennial trophy winner at the helm.
And this was pretty much the only reason we got the cunt in, to win a fucking trophy.

That's how shit we are.

I'm finding it hard to find a single positive moving forwards.

I see a lot of people saying they just want this season to end but is there really anything better on the horizon?
How long before Kane and Son fuck off to win some trophies? could we really blame them?

I'm not sure i can handle another prolonged period of mid table obscurity.

gahh just so fucked off right now......

Really? What did he do wrong other than miss a penalty like several of his team mates?
Tried to lead the line when there was no fucker else to do it.
was Dele any better at leading the line?
Genuinely hated that whole game but laying any blame at Parrotts cage is pretty crude.
No one is blaming him. But he looked like a kid among adults. Had a terrible first touch many times and ran around aimlessly.

A new low with the pre match stadium announcer... bigging up Chirpy and the Tottenham mascots...

:mourfacepalm:

#AMF
Twitter rumours say the fan was racist towards Gedson
Jesus wept.

We've turned into a parody
Eric Dier's "Cantona" moment.

What the hell is going on? This is ridiculous
Hopefully this is the lowest we sink and it's only upwards from here. Hard to be positive after tonight though...

This is a new low...
...and only 9 months after what coulda been a new high.

We REALLLY know how to spontaneously combust, don't we?

IMG-20200304-WA0004.jpg

No the kid is not even close to being ready to play with the grown ups. All the cunts saying play the kid play the kid thinking they knew more than the manager can now shut the fuck up. He needs to stay a kid and plays with other kids for a while first.
It's amazing that they think

A) They know more than the manager who sees him every training session.

And

B) If he was this amazing shining Knight of a striker that could save our season........ That Jose wouldn't play him????

I mean why would Jose NOT play him if he was Kane 2.0?????

Back
Top Bottom