FA Cup 5th Rd - Tottenham Vs Norwich, Weds 4th March 2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Saw that we had some dickhead DJ before the game...

Why do we need a DJ before the game?!
we DON'T... that's why it was such an ill judged idea...

He went down about as well as Fred West at a Family reunion!!*

....or Hitler at a Barmitzvah...*

...or Jimmy Saville at a 10 year olds' birthday...*

...or Ted Bundy at a college Frat party....*

...or Corona Virus in a geriatric ward...*

(*Delete as applicable!!)

Too much????

Thanks to Daniel Levy’s brilliant idea to record our entire season as footage for the Amazon doc, now the whole world will be able to witness the soap opera our club has turned into. Imbecile.

we DON'T... that's why it was such an ill judged idea...

He went down about as well as Fred West at a Family reunion!!*

....or Hitler at a Barmitvah...*

...or Jimmy Saville at a 10 year olds' birthday...*

...or Ted Bundy at a college Frat party....*

...or Corona Virus in a geriatric ward...*

(*Delete as applicable!!)

Too much????

Like an OAP on ice skates?

Krul's homework on his bottle.

ESTWouxWsAYILhj

He’s shit. Yesterday’s man. What he’s done to deserve this is going out of the cup to fucking Norwich at home.
OK he is nearly 60, he is not young as Pep or whoever but that's not his fault, he is won much more than Pep or else.
BUT losing a match doesn't make a manager a poison. I don't how old are you but sound you haven't seen much football. There has been worse upsets in FA cup ties in the previous centuries and no managers was called poison for a losing a tie.

I try to be positive about Jose but that completely baffled me

Jose Mourinho is a lot of things- but stupid is not one of them. There are 30 points to play for in a must finish at least FOURTH premier league campaign; unlike many on here, he is not so deluded to think that the FA cup is the holy grail it once was.

Here endeth my last post anything positive about that Chelshit special one.

'Cos it was COLCHESTER.... show some respect to a lower league club... or are you above all that?

I assume you misnamed them deliberately, to prove how lowly and worthless they are.... but we lost to them, so That proves your snobbery... we can't afford to look down on ANYONE right now!
It was intentional to put some humour and nothing more. I like Dorchester hotel.

What snobbery?! What are you on? Go and sleep, it's your bed time lol.

Krul's homework on his bottle.

ESTWouxWsAYILhj
To be fair to him, at least he showed his workings out....
Even if he DID enter the exam with the answers already written down!!

I assume on the other side of the bottle, it said: "...and it's OK to jump a yard off your line for the Pens.... no one is watching... the VAR boys had to leave early to catch the last train home"

I hated the 'music' that was playing before the game and the 'make some noise' bollocks.

The two STs in front of us (south stand) come up all the way from Devon or Somerset. They are there most games to be fair to them but they drive all that way to sit down in their seats in total silence (and eat cake obviously).

Why would you fucking bother.

This!!! How the fuck some people go to a game and just sit there. Literally all they do is sit there, breath, and the clap if we score. Surely they have better things to be doing?

Back
Top Bottom