F.C Internazionale Milano -v- Tottenham Hotspur - 14/03/13 - Europa League Last 16 2nd Leg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think what he is trying to say is he fell into the position as opposed to attacking the ball.

Watch the replay. His face was as surprised as mine watching him lunge at the ball.

It was hardly a poachers goal. He was on his arse as the ball hit his foot

I'm sorry, but how the fuck would you know anything about what he was thinking???

We are just fans commenting from the stands/tv.

I'm sure if you want in any given game you'll find a way to dig out everything Gareth Bale does...............Adebayor scored, support him in the next game and he might do it again

I'm sorry, but how the fuck would you know anything about what he was thinking???

We are just fans commenting from the stands/tv.

I'm sure if you want in any given game you'll find a way to dig out everything Gareth Bale does...............Adebayor scored, support him in the next game and he might do it again

I appreciate and fully take on what you say. But after a while you get a feel of a players passion and ability.

Please dont mention Bale and dear Ade in the same sentence again. With respect it just makes you look silly.

Can't really blame him though since he was played out of position.

He was and it showed, he nearly hit a screamer mind. The lad didnt give up. But he had a shocker.

But this should end the argument. Jan plays lb when ekotto is injured. I would actually play jan above ekotto anyway.

I appreciate and fully take on what you say. But after a while you get a feel of a players passion and ability.

Please dont mention Bale and dear Ade in the same sentence again. With respect it just makes you look silly.

Gonna be awkward when they are in all probability picked in the starting line-up together on Sunday.........should everyone not mention it in case they 'look silly'?

I get AVB's strategy of rolling w/ 2 strikers and bagging a quick goal to lock things up. But just look at those 2 strikers, their current form and the venue that Spurs were playing in

Throw in Dembele playing out of position and giving a suspect Parker a partner that has no biz on the pitch.

That was a complete recipe for disaster which exactly unfolded today.

I still love ya AVB and lets call this one your Mulligan of the season.

Gonna be awkward when they are in all probability picked in the starting line-up together on Sunday.........should everyone not mention it in case they 'look silly'?

Only if Defoes injury is serious enough.

Get with the programme. No one likes dear Ade at the club.

Its just awkward. He is not first choice striker. Levy fucked it again in Jan. I for one will not be blaming Boas if we fail to achieve 4th or get the Europa.

I just pray we get either and Boas stays and the useless wanker leaves.

Offer him 20% of a sell on fee and watch him work.

bateman_gif.gif

Only if Defoes injury is serious enough.

Get with the programme. No one likes dear Ade at the club.

Its just awkward. He is not first choice striker. Levy fucked it again in Jan. I for one will not be blaming Boas if we fail to achieve 4th or get the Europa.

I just pray we get either and Boas stays and the useless wanker leaves.

Offer him 20% of a sell on fee and watch him work.

Defoe wasn't injured, Adebayor was the better choice to stay on.

Defoe wasn't injured, Adebayor was the better choice to stay on.

Ok pal.

We will just have to disagree to disagree.

I am happy that you are happy.

But with a name like Blanchflower as your moniker I thought you would appreciate what I was saying.

Seems not. And it also sticks in my craw that I have to see his name in the same as his.

But horses for courses etc.

11A

Anyways- Thought we were poor, and I thought the style of play we attempted didn't match the personnel out there playing. The good news- I found the players AVB brought in since his reign began the least disappointing. Dembele is a beast, and he was MOTM no question. Vertonghen, with his new italian best friend on twitter, was also noticebly less idsappointing than the rest. Lennon- I wish he was fit last sunday.

Back
Top Bottom