F.C Internazionale Milano -v- Tottenham Hotspur - 14/03/13 - Europa League Last 16 2nd Leg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Coulthirst? Livermore, Huddlestone and Carroll in the center? This isn't a Carling Cup replay against Stevenage, this is a European away leg at the San Siro.

AVB screwed the pooch with his line-up and tactics but the overarching problem is Friedel. Not that he is a bad keeper just the fact that style wise he is far too different than Lloris. This confuses the defensive four in front of him and makes it harder to organize in the back. We shouldn't ever play a highline when Friedel is in there and should look to find a back up that can play a sweeper keeper role.

You are a Blanchflower in real life?
29458931.jpg

After a disappointing defeat to Liverpool ended Spurs' 12 game unbeaten run in the Premier League, Tottenham Hotspur head to the San Siro hoping to continue their so far unbeaten Europa League campaign.

The first leg ended 3-0 to Spurs. We will be without Gareth Bale who will miss the game through suspension.

The last 3 times we have played Inter Milan we have scored 3 times. All that is required of Spurs this time around is to not concede 3 times.

Will the journey to Amsterdam continue?

Kick off is 18:00 GMT.

Viewers in the UK are treated to ITV4's unmatched coverage, which will begin at 17.30.

I leave you with some memorable moments from our recent meetings with Inter.

top.jpg

149923_500138633131_511938131_7312548_8298576_n.jpg

_49764469_tottenham_van_der_vaart_goal_pa.jpg

Rafael-van-der-Vaart-of-Spurs-celebrates-Inter-cropped

Peter+Crouch+Tottenham+Hotspur+v+FC+Internazionale+bHaOvZAqAlzl.jpg

Roman+Pavlyuchenko+scoring+for+Tottenham+against+Inter+Milan

article-2289877-188161FB000005DC-192_634x471.jpg

article-2289877-18817741000005DC-458_634x383.jpg

Gylfi-Sigurdsson-celebrates_2911031.jpg

_66268569_tottenham.jpg

Hahahahaha just got back from watching this masacre on the night scene!

Everything went just as I had anticipated - fucking thrashing! I knew Inter were shitting bricks when they saw the team sheet. Fuckin' brother Ade and his leathel compatriot The Foe up front. To be honest with you guys I was rubbing my hands in glee, telling all the Gooner supporters present Inter were done.

As things progressed on the flatscreen it dawned on me how glorious supporting Spurs is! Jakey just rippin' the midfield, Pahkah spinning in circles and other glory related shit! Fuck, so we let them have a sniff ey and Galant Galas might have made one, maybe 2 max, tiny errors but hell, don't we all. Humanity innit! But like good cream, the best action always drifts to the top!

Adebayor absolute stunner of a game, tippy top. Lol, okay maybe some eagle eyed footy critic could find a flaw in his game. His goal though, fucking ultra cunts, did you guys see the athleticism involved?! 10/10, footballing genius, they might as well erect a statue at the Emirates in his honour. Qualitah! Jermahn Defoe though... Need I say more? Everything that lives, baby, dies someday. Except flowers, those fuckers bloom again. Defoe is a flower. He has had a short barren stint, but that shit is bloomin. A beautiful rose bush emitting a fragrance enamoured with footballing greatness. Even a blind mole burrowing underneath the San Siro could sense that there was a second coming taking place above him, and this time he is a fuckin' Yiddo!

Wooohoooo. The fucking best team in world does it again. Inspiring its supporters and humilating our detractors. There's only one Tottenham Hotspur and we do things the fucking Spursy way. Cast aside your illustrious notions and then get even more illustrious ones, because we of Spurs have set our sights very high...

I think what he is trying to say is he fell into the position as opposed to attacking the ball.

Watch the replay. His face was as surprised as mine watching him lunge at the ball.

It was hardly a poachers goal. He was on his arse as the ball hit his foot

I'm sorry, but how the fuck would you know anything about what he was thinking???

We are just fans commenting from the stands/tv.

I'm sure if you want in any given game you'll find a way to dig out everything Gareth Bale does...............Adebayor scored, support him in the next game and he might do it again

Back
Top Bottom