F.C Internazionale Milano -v- Tottenham Hotspur - 14/03/13 - Europa League Last 16 2nd Leg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd like to meet Chelski at some point, but only if we win. Dont think i could take losing to them in Europe.

Newcastle might be ideal for us. Or the Swiss please. Dont want those Rusians...all those miles mid-week.

I was referencing your neg rep of this post that josh_spurs josh_spurs commented on.
Fuck me, that's twice in a week now, really fucking sorry, neg rep retracted. I'm using an iPad at the mo, so I can only put it down to me having butter fingers, not in that way, before any clever fucker takes hold. I will make sure I double check in future. Not always easy in the heat of a game. No hard feelings I hope.:harryfacepalm:

Just thinking about it in a positive spin, we played utter wank tonight and jammed our way through. The scum played well by all accounts and lost. Now, the Scum always jam their way through and we get fucked over but not this time! Plenty of banter to be had with this one in my eyes.

:harrysmile:

Fuck me, that's twice in a week now, really fucking sorry, neg rep retracted. I'm using an iPad at the mo, so I can only put it down to me having butter fingers, not in that way, before any clever fucker takes hold. I will make sure I double check in future. Not always easy in the heat of a game. No hard feelings I hope.:harryfacepalm:
Of course not. I thought it was funny to begin with, only more so with how you had no idea what I was talking about.

Wouldn't go as far to say the scum played well last night but is funny seeing them win and go out but we lose and end up going through.
:)

Not sure its been said enough or at all on this thread but Brad had a fucking stormer tonight.

Cant be many keepers that conceded 4 and can still be mentioned in dispatches.

I hope we keep hold of this bloke and use him as a coach, both for his skill and attitude.

Hugo is number 1 but only by dent of age.

Well done Brad

"Mentioned in dispatches" because old-man Friedel was cryogenically frozen in the year 1800, and un-thawed to play for Spurs, or is it because you Brits are all old men at heart?

Not sure its been said enough or at all on this thread but Brad had a fucking stormer tonight.

I hope we keep hold of this bloke and use him as a coach, both for his skill and attitude.

Well done Brad
Get the fuck away from the Bong dude, now.:nawty:

Well done Brad

I think you're right. I think he has his eye on a medal and he deserves it. I think the people who give him stick have to remember that he is like 40,000 years old or something and has had to adapt to a very different style of play than he is used to. I dont think he is suited to that style of play - that may just be his age - but still, to be fair he has got on with it, done his job. Personally, I wouldnt play Gallas at the same time, I think its asking for trouble cause you need defenders with pace to make up for Freidel being 40,000 years old.
Am i the only one who thought tonight that he is filling out a bit in the face, though?

If I'm honest I don't wanna see Gallas and Brad again this season.
To be fair, they both contributed in a positive way, but also fucked up big style, swings and roundabouts.
Think Sean is right about future appearances, can still do a job in the run in, but beyond that, I think the training ground beckons. You can't just offload that sir of experience.

Back
Top Bottom