F.C Internazionale Milano -v- Tottenham Hotspur - 14/03/13 - Europa League Last 16 2nd Leg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It wasnt Jakes fault. It was the collective fault of Walker, Gallas and Friedel. Playing all three together is suicidal. Every goal came from Inter attacking Walker and then Gallas not being good enough to mop up.
I didn't say it was his fault, I said he can't compete at this level. Gallas was terrible this evening, agreed. But then Verts completely switched off for the fourth. I don't think anyone gets away with a clean reputation tonight. I was annoyed at Lennon strolling about when he had fresh legs, for instance. Massive slip up by the manager imo. I actually thought the starting XI was very disrespectful of him but I'm choosing to hope it was just naivety.

Hahahahaha just got back from watching this masacre on the night scene!

Everything went just as I had anticipated - fucking thrashing! I knew Inter were shitting bricks when they saw the team sheet. Fuckin' brother Ade and his leathel compatriot The Foe up front. To be honest with you guys I was rubbing my hands in glee, telling all the Gooner supporters present Inter were done.

As things progressed on the flatscreen it dawned on me how glorious supporting Spurs is! Jakey just rippin' the midfield, Pahkah spinning in circles and other glory related shit! Fuck, so we let them have a sniff ey and Galant Galas might have made one, maybe 2 max, tiny errors but hell, don't we all. Humanity innit! But like good cream, the best action always drifts to the top!

Adebayor absolute stunner of a game, tippy top. Lol, okay maybe some eagle eyed footy critic could find a flaw in his game. His goal though, fucking ultra cunts, did you guys see the athleticism involved?! 10/10, footballing genius, they might as well erect a statue at the Emirates in his honour. Qualitah! Jermahn Defoe though... Need I say more? Everything that lives, baby, dies someday. Except flowers, those fuckers bloom again. Defoe is a flower. He has had a short barren stint, but that shit is bloomin. A beautiful rose bush emitting a fragrance enamoured with footballing greatness. Even a blind mole burrowing underneath the San Siro could sense that there was a second coming taking place above him, and this time he is a fuckin' Yiddo!

Wooohoooo. The fucking best team in world does it again. Inspiring its supporters and humilating our detractors. There's only one Tottenham Hotspur and we do things the fucking Spursy way. Cast aside your illustrious notions and then get even more illustrious ones, because we of Spurs have set our sights very high...
You do realise that Africa Woo is a Gooner right ! And anyone even coming close to agreeing, or, rating him/her is a complete non Spursy loser. Shame on you.:dempsey:

You do realise that Africa Woo is a Gooner right ! And anyone even coming close to agreeing, or, rating him/her is a complete non Spursy loser. Shame on you.:dempsey:
To be fair, that is an exemplary example of trolling. He may be a cunt, but he's a funny cunt.

COMFORTABLE...I like AVBs sense of humour: "right lads, we're three to the good. But I used to have a job here and the cunts never said thanks even once. So we're gonna let them score three, make them think they're back in it, then Ade is gonna sucker punch them - remind them how shit they really are."

So these are who are left;
Rubin Kazan, Basel, Lazio, Chavski, Benfica, Fenerbache and Barcodes

We've got a great chance. I think this game will actually settle nerves cause when the game doesn't go for us in the semis or final, AVB can remind them of this game which we did come through some how.
Can we draw an English club yet, or not until the semis?

Think we can draw anyone now including lazio? Have a feeling they do it so you can see who you could get in the semis, rather than draw it each time.

All I know is we've signed vertonghen, we're a point above Chelsea and bassong is suspended for this game

Damn you and your hard to understand codes, I'm assuming you agree with me, thanks :ap:.
If you don't agree with me, let me tell you now, I run in some fuckin serious circles. Charlie, sorry, Carlitto will be along any moment now.
Nevermind -- you're pretty drunk right now, aren't you?

Back
Top Bottom