F.C Internazionale Milano -v- Tottenham Hotspur - 14/03/13 - Europa League Last 16 2nd Leg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I just got in from school, HOLY SHIT...

WHAT THE FUCK GALLAS???

I didn't see, but why is always Gallas? If there was to be an owngoal it would be him
Watch the whole game, it's swings and roundabouts, seriously.
No way he could have got out of the way for the own goal' and since then has proved himself, stop hating, he has given his best tonight, bearing in mind we got pounded by Inter for much of the game.

Again, why you don't turn off or leave games when the chips are down. Just keep supporting!

There is that, but there's a limit!
At 3-0 from the first leg, I think we all expected a narrow defeat or a draw at best, but really, we shouldn't even be in extra time!
Basic professionalism, and here we go at 4-fucking-4!

Spursy!

Watch the whole game, it's swings and roundabouts, seriously.
No way he could have got out of the way for the own goal' and since then has proved himself, stop hating, he has given his best tonight, bearing in mind we got pounded by Inter for much of the game.
I said, i just got in, haven't seen the game. I'm not a fan of him, but based on it's william gallas that he would be the one.

Its-Happening.gif

Back
Top Bottom