Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham - (Tues 23rd June 20:15.)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I seem to have been watching something different to a lot of others

Where is people's perspective gone? We hadn't won a match for ages, were unlucky against united really and finally got the win.

We played solid defensively for a second game in a row, did u guys forget what we was like before coronavirus??

Midfield, everyone crying about Tanguy. Get over it when he starts performing and showing the right attitude he will be played.. 2 top managers now aren't playing him and it's not all down to him performance. It shows a terrible attitude guys, came in unfit, regular injuries.

Everyone moaning about side to side passing are clueless man. West ham sat behind the ball as we dominated possession. You can't just have a defence cutting ball every second, so they probe from side to side until the opening appears

Calm possession on the ball we absolutely dominated that match yday but people are still moaning.

Lots and lots of tears this morning..

“The first goal should have been disallowed, if we weren’t 1-0 down, you wouldn’t have got the 2nd and we would have nicked it.
Kane and Son wouldnt have played in the original match and we would have won”.. Blaha blah blah, whinge whinge whinge.. :mourpointlaugh:

Haha I’ve missed days like this..

“The first goal should have been disallowed, if we weren’t 1-0 down, you wouldn’t have got the 2nd and we would have nicked it.
Kane and Son wouldnt have played in the original match and we would have won”.. Blaha blah blah, whinge whinge whinge.. :mourpointlaugh:

I think the majority have resigned themselves to going down. In a nutshell, they have ZERO goal-scoring threat. I honestly think they could do a Stoke or Sunderland. Could you imagine the Taxpayers Stadium with 25k in it? It's the stuff that wet dreams are made of.

If that was ruled out for handball everyone may as well give up on football - every game will just end 0-0

I think the majority have resigned themselves to going down. In a nutshell, they have ZERO goal-scoring threat. I honestly think they could do a Stoke or Sunderland. Could you imagine the Taxpayers Stadium with 25k in it? It's the stuff that wet dreams are made of.

25k if your lucky, these mugs conveniently forgot that they had to constantly run kids for a quid to make up the numbers as a PL team at Upton Park, they average 42k at the Spec savers of people that actually turn up with that average heavily bumped by tourists who turn up to see the big teams, that bowl is going to get a lot more toxic.

Wise words from one of the KUMB sage's

" Another good performance, Moyes had a game plan and executed it nearly to perfection, the only problem was Tottenham can score and we can't. Onto the next game, cu then lads. "

Umm... a gameplan where you can't score isn't a good gameplan

:mourpointlaugh:

H4SPURS - did your finger slip, or do you know me and think that my hair isn't worse? Can't think why else you gave me a disagree?

I wouldn't worry. Another one of those members that has never made a single post but starts throwing out 'disagrees'. I get them all the time. I genuinely don't know what it is all about. Sign up, disagree with a few posts & then vanish never to be seen again. Why would you bother?

Roll on game 38. These are the type of scenes I want to be imagining.

A season in which we took all six points.

They got the first win at the new stadium and we get them relegated the following season. I can live with that.

dejected_west_ham_6_575810a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom