Sheffield United v Tottenham Hotspur - July 2nd - 6pm(UK)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That has got to be the most infuriating call I’ve seen in quite some time, clear and obvious my arse - I thought it hit his upper back / shoulder.

I mean logic dictates, that if VAR says that it did hit his hand, and the only reason his hand was near the ball was cause he was on the ground, and the only reason he was on the ground was cause..... foul?

This is why some don't think we would win Europa. We struggle to beat the likes of sheff united.

Look if people think we are not good enough to win Europa fine that is their opinion but don't couple it with it hurting us for Top 4 because if we can't win Europa we can't finish top 4.

My issue was more with folks saying Europa is too hard but focus on Top 4.

So why don't we get a free kick?
You could see Ref played advantage, but if Kane sticks it away (which he did) VAR rules it out... so what possible advantage could there have been?

Arghhhhhh

If they don't foul Moura and bundle him over then he doesn't handball.....

We should have had a free kick at the very least if they weren't going to let the goal stand.

Fuck VAR

Back
Top Bottom