Sheffield United v Tottenham Hotspur - July 2nd - 6pm(UK)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yawn.

Our defenders literally stopped playing and stopped tracking back. They funking quit.

This. If Poch or Mourinho cant do it.. who can? This club is a mess and it starts at the top. They had their chance and fucked it up. Only club to NOT sign any players for a YEAR. never forget that

That should be the end of Sissoko starting another game going forward. I'd rather see just about anyone in that spot.

Lo Celso getting a lot of shit, but how well can you perform with you have a donkey playing along side of you?

We were just as bad with him.
Towards the end yes, but we haven’t replaced him.

Lo Celso has 0 goals and 0 assists in the league. With Eriksen you are guaranteed goals and assists.

Levy pissed about trying to get top dollar for Eriksen instead of just letting him go and getting Bruno Fernandes.

Positive for me is that hopefully after that cameo he start over Sissoko now he had to surely after another awful effort by Sissoko.

He killed 3 counter attacks and j didn't see him make any defensive challenges at all

Sissoko could be a serviceable CDM and we could be playing a 4-3-3 where Sissoko's offensive liabilities are minimized. But neither Poch nor Mou have trusted him to play there, or developed him to play there, so we end up with several attacks a game that sputter out miserably because we don't even know how to handle our own effing players. Total goddamn waste.

Had over a week to prepare for this match and we get embarrassed by a Championship side. Jose might have been great in the past but he’s finished as a manager. What a waste of money by Levy.

It was a referee game . The momentum gone the players played knowing they where get rubbed so they played distracted ..........

Towards the end yes, but we haven’t replaced him.

Lo Celso has 0 goals and 0 assists in the league. With Eriksen you are guaranteed goals and assists.

Levy pissed about trying to get top dollar for Eriksen instead of just letting him go and getting Bruno Fernandes.

We wouldn't have looked any different today with Eriksen. So no, we don't miss him.

Lo Celso plays deep centre mid for Spurs - he's hardly a comparison.

We miss Wanyama and Dembele more, I'd say.

I say again, You could ask "Jesus" to manage Spurs and all his miracles wouldn't save us. Levy and his choices cause managers and players to come and play in order to pay the bills.
What are you talking about man.

Managers would love to have a group like Kane, Son, Bergwijn, Lo Celso, Alli, Ndombele at their disposal.

Back
Top Bottom