Other matches Fred - 2019/2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

If we lose to Everton - table could look like this by the time we play Bournemouth:

7th - Woolwich - 52
8th - Burnley - 51
9th - Sheff Utd - 50
10th - Everton - 47
11th - Tottenham - 45
12th - Newcastle - 45
13th - Crystal Palace - 43

And we still have to play those two teams below us.

If we lose to Everton - table could look like this by the time we play Bournemouth:

7th - Woolwich - 52
8th - Burnley - 51
9th - Sheff Utd - 50
10th - Everton - 47
11th - Tottenham - 45
12th - Newcastle - 45
13th - Crystal Palace - 43

And we still have to play those two teams below us.
What’s so surprising? We are midtable and we look midtable, unfortunately.

I don't think he knows how to teach his teams to attack anymore.

We had Bergwijn, Lucas, Kane and Son all starting against Sheffield United with Lo Celso there too.

And he decided to keep Son as a pure winger, Bergwijn central, Lucas allowed to float and Lo Celso in deep midfield....

Bit of a mess that.... I've been told he was "forced" to play that way.... :mourloopy:

We would NEVER have beaten Wolves this afternoon...
We're just not that type of team!

We lose to an out of form Sheff Utd, and will no doubt make Bournemouth look like a late '80s AC Milan in a coupla weeks!

Fuck this season in the face!

And now i'm praying that Man City get their ban over turned.. Just so they can't predictably sing Oh what a night.
I just want them in the CL over United

United fans are unbelievably annoying, absolutely unbearable when they're winning... 2-3 good games and they're back to claiming they're gonna win the league next year. Liquidate their club tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom