Other matches Fred - 2019/2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might give Match of the day a fucking miss tonight.
Oh don't you want to hear HOW GREAT UNITED ARE? How Ole are BRINGING THEM BACK?

oh and how Bruno is literally Zidane 2.0 and the best Utd signing since Cantona?

Can't even watch our or mid table games without this Lpool/Utd wank fest anymore. Unbearable.

We have gone from a club that saw 3rd as poor to not actually deserving a place in the top 10.

Of all the teams in the PL this season I would say we have nearly been the worst.

The one big surprise is that we are not in the bottom 5.

Utter sh!t and reading posters hoping for poor results from other clubs actually says it all.

Pathetic because that is what we have become.

Last edited:
We would NEVER have beaten Wolves this afternoon...
We're just not that type of team!

We lose to an out of form Sheff Utd, and will no doubt make Bournemouth look like a late '80s AC Milan in a coupla weeks!

Fuck this season in the face!

We did beat Wolves this season. Away from home too.

Limbs.

We did beat Wolves this season. Away from home too.

Limbs.
You're right, we did... but that's why I said THIS AFTERNOON.... as in, had we played them this afternoon, with their form, and ours, and having to win to maintain any hope of CL, we wouldn't have beaten the odds...

As it was, many were expecting ArseAnal to lose, which they didn't...

Many thought we'd beat Sheff Utd... which we didn't... when it mattered!

They are useless. Won't even score. Hope they go down instead of Villa.

Never wanna see Deeney's monstrous face again.

The point is I don’t want vermin Irons to escape. Chelsea have already let me down once this week... I’d love them to throw the match just to fuck West Ham Utd!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom