Other matches Fred - 2019/2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woolwich fans whinging about VAR I find so funny.

How anyone could have sympathy for a club that used to have cheating bastards like Pires, Vieira & Henry in it I don't know.

They haven't got a leg to stand on considering VAR let Guendouzi off a ban.

And they have the nerve to complain about Maupay whilst defending Nketiah.

4-2 Milan.

Incredible performance.

What a second half this has been. Been talking up Milan in the other team's transfer thread earlier, they've very quietly put together a really nice little team here, and Pioli's got them playing decent stuff, I'd take a bunch of their players, Hernandez, Kessie, Bennacer and I think either Rebic or Leao would make decent striker back up options, who can play wide forwards too.

What a second half this has been. Been talking up Milan in the other team's transfer thread earlier, they've very quietly put together a really nice little team here, and Pioli's got them playing decent stuff, I'd take a bunch of their players, Hernandez, Kessie, Bennacer and I think either Rebic or Leao would make decent striker back up options, who can play wide forwards too.

I really like Bennacer, great engine, strong, brilliant dribbler. Puts his fair share of tackles in too - he's almost like a good Dembele replacement.

I really like Bennacer, great engine, strong, brilliant dribbler. Puts his fair share of tackles in too - he's almost like a good Dembele replacement.

Yeah, he's a nice footballer, but I'd much rather get Ndombele playing and take Kessie to play between Nd and GLC. Just what we need and for a chunky fella he's got really good engine and athleticism, he's like a little bull who can play a bit of football too, really warming to him.

Yeah, he's a nice footballer, but I'd much rather get Ndombele playing and take Kessie to play between Nd and GLC. Just what we need and for a chunky fella he's got really good engine and athleticism, he's like a little bull who can play a bit of football too, really warming to him.

Yeah - I've always rated Kessie. You'd be able to find a post from me during the 16/17 season saying we should sign him and that was back when he was at Atalanta.

Still only 23 and only like a week older than Ndombele too - feels like he's been around for ages.

Worth noting he only has 2 years left on his contract too.

Yeah - I've always rated Kessie. You'd be able to find a post from me during the 16/17 season saying we should sign him and that was back when he was at Atalanta.

Still only 23 and only like a week older than Ndombele too - feels like he's been around for ages.

Worth noting he only has 2 years left on his contract too.

Don't know the geezer, but I've heard enough... GET 'IM!!! :lamelaaghh:

If Wolves win the Europa League how does that change things for European places next season?

If they finish in the Europa League places - yeah.

So basically (example):

1st. Liverpool (CL)
2. Man City (Banned)
3. Chelsea (CL)
4. Man Utd (CL)
------------------
5. Leicester (CL)
6. Wolves (CL)
7. Tottenham (EL)
8. Woolwich (EL)
9. Sheff Utd (EL)

6th is well realistic now