Tottenham Vs Woolwich - Sun 12th July, 4:30pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Come on Levy - grow and pair and save some face

GET THIS CUNT OUT NOW
Not going to lie I have been saying give him time , but winks and sissoko again for the biggest game we have left, winks best pass mid week was to a fucking sub on the touch line! Maybe jose is still Chelsea and he is just trolling us

Woolwich — Martínez, Kolašinac, Luiz, Mustafi, Tierney, Xhaka, Ceballos, Bellerín, Aubameyang(C), Lacazette, Pépé.

Bit of a strange lineup from them.

Maybe sort of a 3-4-3?

I don’t know what people were expecting, he rested Son and Lucas for this game. The only question was whether Ndombele starts, but he’s still not trusted. Jan was never going to start against a team with a fast forward line.

Ecu3eZbWAAAxg4_
It’s ‘cos they were so amazing against Bournemouth...except Sonny, who starts because he’s better than Stevie B. Lucas? Christonabike

Not going to lie I have been saying give him time , but winks and sissoko again for the biggest game we have left, winks best pass mid week was to a fucking sub on the touch line! Maybe jose is still Chelsea and he is just trolling us
Double agent cunt confirmed

15m a year -LFMAO

I haven't this sort of feeling going into a derby in years, going in thinking we are 100% going to lose. But Jose has had a knack of winning these sort of games at previous clubs, please god make it happen. I don't want to finish them below them and have them celebrating finish 7th and above us as if they have won the league.

Back
Top Bottom