Tottenham Vs Woolwich - Sun 12th July, 4:30pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

But sometimes the old Tottenham used to murder these cunts but didn’t get the result they deserved
We did today so be happy
I remember the 2-0 in 16-17. We won but it should have been 5 or 6. For some reason we just don't finish our chances against this lot. I've come to accept this so I'm happy any time we get the 3 points.

No I'm all for employing a successful, astute man who has won something wherever he has been. Some of the people on here treat him as though he was gross or Ramos.
I believe he will keep us as a serious contender and maybe win a cup.
I don't like his style of play but I want to sed us challenge again soon.

So you think Mourinho deserves more time?

well Sol wanted to be invited to the old stadium cos he considers himself a legend for that final game, in your own mind mate

Yep he isn’t exactly the smartest cookie. It would have been rather entertaining if he had turned up. Does he actually think he would have been cheered! Graham Roberts would have buried him under the pitch
:lamelaaghh::kaneear:

Still all wet baby. All the NL derby spoils via a game that Harry Kane didn’t score when he should’ve probably had a hat trick. Kane been subpar since the restart but I still so much appreciate him. He’s dangerous, usually clinical and has such a great work-rate on both sides of the pitch for a player of his quality. Cheers Harry

Back
Top Bottom