Tottenham Vs Woolwich - Sun 12th July, 4:30pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Today was all about the result and Spurs won so mission accomplished.
Good finish from Son and towering header from TA for the winner. Lo Celso had a good game and Kane could have had a couple of goals on another day.
On a negative note, Aurier was embarrassing to watch at times today, he needs to go, if Tanganga is fit enough get him in at RB.
Overall though, a great result, just need to keep on keeping on in the last few games and hopefully get a European place.

Last edited:
- Fuck you Woolwich!
- Good from Moura today.
- Skipp lives!
- Couple of good finishes from Sonny & Toby!
- Poor Davies….. Imagine that shot going in!
- Lots of effort.
- Aurier is ratings!

North London is OURS.

Great win we started well the. Towards end of first and and 25 mins of 2nd half they had more control. That’s when most were asking for changes which didn’t come at all. Worrying JM did not think we had anything on the bench to improve what was going on. Hopefully we have jasphet ready for RB and anyone over sissoko at RM. he offers nothing unless game is stretched surely we have better options at RM. think the 442 worked ok. At least JM tried something different which is what everyone wanted. Also the tempo was better especially first half. However think we could do much better with players who can play a bit instead Aurier and sissoko. I still can’t fathom how sissoko keeps his place in the team. I think Lamela on the right cutting in on to his left might work. We need to make the most of the players we have until we can get some new players.

After 1 minute, I knew we would win. Much more fired up thank goodness. Davies and Serge were poor, Winks did his best but I'm not sure. Loved Lucas and Sonny. When does Kane ever win a flick on ?
For them, thought the keeper had a blinder but overall they were poor.
Felt Jose should have subbed earlier but hey. Still not convinced.
Big 3 points and bragging rights . Win in midweek and who knows......

Back
Top Bottom