Tottenham Vs Woolwich - Sun 12th July, 4:30pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Get the fuck in!

442 worked so much better today:mourear:
Glad you could all join me finally, including the guy on 15M a year.........

Or seeing as Poch likes wingers, why not a 442 at some point during games..?

Walker..........Toby........Jan...........Davies

Son..........Dembele.......Vic............Eriksen

.....................Dele
..................................Janssen

Son and Eriksen obviously cutting in, fullbacks overlapping and Wanyama playing box to box.
Old fashioned maybe, but there is still a place in football for this formation in my opinion.

Id be willing to bet Man U late 90's would destroy todays Chelsea.

June 2019
Failing a return to pressing, Id like to see players signed that can see us go 442 to be honest.

January 2019
With everyone fit (haha) and no January signings:
Im going 442

..............................…...Gaz

Aurier.................Toby........Sanchez...........Davies

Moura.............Ndombele....Sissoko.................Son

................................Dele.....Kane

More bodies in the middle, less clutter up top.
Basics

:kaneear:

COYS!

giphy.gif

Who dis? Asking for.. a... friend?

Just watched the highlights on MOTD, and thank goodness that it was a slightly more balanced commentary, apart from them going on and on about possession. How many times have we "won" the possession contest and got sweet FA out of a game? The only statistic that matters is who scores one more goal than the opposition, the rest is mere fluff and means squat when it comes to getting points and winning trophies.

Absolutely.

And I don't remember anyone in the media whining about possession stats when Leicester won the PL with minimal possession . :mourglasses::mourear:

Thought it was hilarious that Arteta thought Woolwich 'dominated' the game. Having more possession does not equal dominating the game.

It's what you do with the possession that counts, and we didn't allow them to do much, and we had more chances and better chances than they did.

Mourinho's tactics were highlighted perfectly on MOTD, and I was very impressed I must say.

If anyone dominated anyone yesterday, it was Jose dominating Arteta like a schoolboy bitch.

What a surprise - The racist comment by Claude on the AFTV commentary has been brushed under the carpet and not mentioned..
Fat fuck Wobbie was full of it when he accused us of racism, even though we weren’t and yet Claude comes out with a racist comment and it’s not even a thing..

Back
Top Bottom