Kim Min-Jae

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Asian market makes no sense either. Son is only marketable in South Korea. China, Japan etc couldn't careless for the man. If Tottenham wanted to gain more popularity they would sign a Chinese or Japanese player.
Maybe they are signing him because he is a good player and is what Jose needs?

Asian market makes no sense either. Son is only marketable in South Korea. China, Japan etc couldn't careless for the man. If Tottenham wanted to gain more popularity they would sign a Chinese or Japanese player.
I agree. I wonder when the day will come that an Asian player is signed on merit alone, without the negative stereotype from fans that he is a 'shirt seller'. I thought Sonny (and Park before him) had done enough.

Which is the point I am trying to make. It'd make 0 sense to buy another Korean player when we already have the GOAT Korean at the club. If this was actually to gain more Korean fans
Good point mate. Btw, the GOAT Korean player is debatable, Cha Bum-Kun is the current holder. He lit up the Bundesliga and UEFA Cup in the 70s-80s. Sonny is well and truly on his way, and Park Ji-Sung is right up there too.

It looked like his pace was comparable to Son’s
Relatively in that clip maybe, but it's on ff, it makes them both look like Barry Allen, for context as far as I know Son could actually be jogging back to halfway for a restart and Jae sprinting full speed back to defence.

Not saying he's not quick, but that clip to me doesn't prove he's faster than Son.

Relatively in that clip maybe, but it's on ff, it makes them both look like Barry Allen, for context as far as I know Son could actually be jogging back to halfway for a restart and Jae sprinting full speed back to defence.

Not saying he's not quick, but that clip to me doesn't prove he's faster than Son.

Back
Top Bottom