Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ed_7lJnXsAIBnbE

from Spurs the only options up are Barca, Real, Bayern, and Juve. I doubt he'd go to any of the Spanish sides, he saw what happened to Bale and he's a cautious fella with a family. Juve is not the best fit. So it's only Bayern but after Lewa is finished.

He'll still be here next season.

*he'll never move to the chavs. Liverpool won't suit him and I don't think he likes them. Man city is a no go as long as Aguero is running high. and man U aren't an option unless they have a serious title challenge again. safe on the home front
Its 10 years next season, he will stay for that.

Harry should be 11th by the end of September and break into the top 10 all time EPL scorers by the end of October if he stays fit.

PlayerGamesGoals
1SHEARER441260
2ROONEY494208
3COLE414187
6AGUERO263180
4LAMPARD609177
5HENRY258175
7FOWLER379163
8DEFOE496162
9OWEN326150
10FERDINAND351149
11SHERINGHAM418146
12RVP280144
13KANE210143
Kane will be in the top 10 two matches in with back-to-back hat-tricks.

:angryscouser::angryscouser::angryscouser:

from Spurs the only options up are Barca, Real, Bayern, and Juve. I doubt he'd go to any of the Spanish sides, he saw what happened to Bale and he's a cautious fella with a family. Juve is not the best fit. So it's only Bayern but after Lewa is finished.

He'll still be here next season.

*he'll never move to the chavs. Liverpool won't suit him and I don't think he likes them. Man city is a no go as long as Aguero is running high. and man U aren't an option unless they have a serious title challenge again. safe on the home front
I’d say that City is a possibility

Back
Top Bottom