Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Maynard is not at all that connected. He's more the type of journalist that re-posts scoops dropped by other journalists.

None of the Ndombele stuff is exactly new compared to the stuff from last week.

Maynard is not at all that connected. He's more the type of journalist that re-posts scoops dropped by other journalists.

None of the Ndombele stuff is exactly new compared to the stuff from last week.

After the Man Utd game he was the one who broke the news that the relationship between Jose and Tangy was broken and the player no longer wanted to play for the manager.

I can't bear the thought of that midget cunt playing for us after the way he has fucked us over and done all that badge kissing for Chelsea. Fuck the dwarf and his stupid afro.
Rumour's hes going heading to Woolwich, and considering he loves a goal against us, that would be a disaster.

I swear we've been looking at long term solutions for the past 20 years.

I for one have no objection to some short term thinking.

VDV was one of our most influential signings in recent history

Edgar Davids
Gallas
Woodgate
And a few more...

All slightly ageing players that helped knock the club up a level or 2 at a time. All of them had records at big clubs, playing for teams that expect success. In fact, you'd struggle to argue we were a step down for them in some cases.

Conte is leaving Inter apparently, which could affect any move for Ndombele, if true. Wouldn't be surprised if Poch ends up at Inter.

Allegri to Inter, Poch being linked to Barca (apparently he is not against going there as he has been in the past)

Back
Top Bottom