Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"Tottenham edging closer"

giphy.gif

On a par with "eyes up"!

@jeffbezos please buy the club!

If you are employed by Jef Bezos's Amazon - you are paid shit. Just ask any delivery driver

Amazon pays peanuts taxes in UK - because all profits are siphoned offshore via Luxembourg companies etc.

What makes you think he's a fit owner of a UK sports team when Amazon and he has screwed everyone in UK before ?

Either or could be complete bollocks.

Regardless.

"For once I would love to read we are linked to someone who can actually improve us."

I advised you of some links....

If all your revised decalration is saying is that EPL proven superstars need only apply then I'll leave it at that, but please don't whinge in your next breath about Ziyech, Werner, Havertz, Hakimi or some other fancy bit of of European action, cos they have yet to kick a ball in the EPL.

I am not just on about those players. Although all of them are all proven European talents and all Star in there leagues and team's. I am saying that yes Wilson or Deeney would cover Kane but they most definitely would not improve our 11. We need someone to push Kane to be better those players would not. Brooks is also not going to push our starting lineup. So I say why spend money on them. You mention those 3 players at the beginning of the season if asked you will have the chance to sign Ziyech,Werner or Havertz or you can sign Deeney, Wilson or Brooks who is just coming off another ankle problem. I wonder who you would pick

We've played Inter twice in the CL recently and Inter have been regulars in that tournament the last couple of years. Surely the concept of Brozovic and Skriniar being good is not farfetched?

I am not saying they are not good I would love them to come to Spurs but they will be a gamble. I am only moaning about Wilson,Deeney and Brooks.

I am not just on about those players. Although all of them are all proven European talents and all Star in there leagues and team's. I am saying that yes Wilson or Deeney would cover Kane but they most definitely would not improve our 11. We need someone to push Kane to be better those players would not. Brooks is also not going to push our starting lineup. So I say why spend money on them. You mention those 3 players at the beginning of the season if asked you will have the chance to sign Ziyech,Werner or Havertz or you can sign Deeney, Wilson or Brooks who is just coming off another ankle problem. I wonder who you would pick

You're all over the place and clearly have no salient point to your earlier comments .... I'm still not sure you've understood a damn word I've said either.

Never mind.

Back
Top Bottom