Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Saints Fan here in peace.

I wanted to wait until it officially happened before commenting.

In Hojbjerg you're getting a player who will leave everything on the pitch, he will put in a proper shift.

But if you found Mourinho's football frustrating, you wait till he starts playing Hojbjerg.

Hojbjerg's passing stats are off the charts, but they deceive.

Most of his completed passes are lobs straight back to the keeper or sideways.

He's a battler and he will fight for your shirt but I can't help but feel he's going to frustrate a lot of spurs fans because his decision making is abysmal.

You're going to be in a position poised for an attack and he'll turn round and pass it straight backwards, for possesion type football mourinho plays, he's perfect.

Our form after the restart was largely without PEH and we played a lot more attacking football.

Hojbjerg is loyal and he gave us 4 solid years. (I think it's 4).

But imo, Wanyama is a MUCH better player when you had him of us than where Hojbjerg is now, by MILES.

For all Hoj's faults, he'll be spurs to the core for you.

On Kyle Walker-Peters, I'm chuffed to get him and you're absolutely nuts to let him go. but I don't think he suits Mourinho's style.

In Hojbjerg you're getting a player who will leave everything on the pitch, he will put in a proper shift.

But if you found Mourinho's football frustrating, you wait till he starts playing Hojbjerg.

He's a battler and he will fight for your shirt but I can't help but feel he's going to frustrate a lot of spurs fans because his decision making is abysmal.

You're going to be in a position poised for an attack and he'll turn round and pass it straight backwards, for possesion type football mourinho plays, he's perfect.

Our form after the restart was largely without PEH and we played a lot more attacking football.

But imo, Wanyama is a MUCH better player when you had him of us than where Hojbjerg is now, by MILES.

On Kyle Walker-Peters, I'm chuffed to get him and you're absolutely nuts to let him go. but I don't think he suits Mourinho's style.
well the winks comparing was not far off

That's my exact opinion off him. I summed him up as a hammer a blunt instrument with no edge at all. We don't need a hammer and just a hammer we need someone to be a hammer then when we get the ball we need him to be something more but he cannot be. All effort know class. My mate who is a Saints fan is very happy we signed him . He said James ward Prowse can do what Hojbjerg does but he then can hit a 40 yard through ball to set up a goal , Hojbjerg can play a 40 yard sideways or backwards pass

That's my exact opinion off him. I summed him up as a hammer a blunt instrument with no edge at all. We don't need a hammer and just a hammer we need someone to be a hammer then when we get the ball we need him to be something more but he cannot be. All effort know class. My mate who is a Saints fan is very happy we signed him . He said James ward Prowse can do what Hojbjerg does but he then can hit a 40 yard through ball to set up a goal , Hojbjerg can play a 40 yard sideways or backwards pass

:llorisunsure:

Your team is shit though so he’ll do alright here

In my worst nightmares I didn't dream we would sign him . When I put a list of dm's I would like to sign he is not on any of them . He definitely would not make my top ten of players we could not get Kante or Casemiro. Obviously my number one is Ndidi I even had Javi Martinez on there and I do not believe in signing older players I do believe in keeping older players .There were so many but in typical Spurs fashion we went for the cheap version. I am gutted we got linked with Sergej Savic a true wc cm . He has a bit of everything and would have took us to another level

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom