Matt Doherty

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I really rate this lad and hope Daniel won't play hardball on the fee (Yeah, fat chance I know). Reportedly they want £20m and Spurs offer is £15m plus £5m in add ons. If it was me I'd just pay the £20m but Levy, as we know, is notorious in haggling . Be a shame if we missed out on him just for a couple of million though.

I really rate this lad and hope Daniel won't play hardball on the fee (Yeah, fat chance I know). Reportedly they want £20m and Spurs offer is £15m plus £5m in add ons. If it was me I'd just pay the £20m but Levy, as we know, is notorious in haggling . Be a shame if we missed out on him just for a couple of million though.

I bet Wolves didn't even realise they wanted Carter Vickers. :levyeyes:

I think Wolves supporters have underestimated how much missing out on Europe hurt their finances and recruiting prospects. This feels like a necessary evil to finance other transfers.

One is English and one isn't?
giphy.gif

Southampton people love KWP. The player they describe is not the one I watched in a Spurs shirt, but sometimes young players take awhile to come good, who knows.

I think he'll prove he was good enough to at least be a squad player here.

We starved the oppor bastard of gametime for too damn long.

This is a solid piece of business that should upgrade us at RB. I do think we’ll need to find another RB soon to develop behind Doherty and get random starts here and there. But it’s good to have someone in the team who has good quality in the final 1/3rd and isn’t a total liability defensively.

Back
Top Bottom