Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Maybe the £15 million a year salary has mellowed him a bit? Im just going by the Hart signing, although not the most exciting, no one except for stevee stevee had a clue it was going on, so hopefully Jose knows who will be in his squad when the season starts?
TBF, it was a complete shot in the dark.

Saw him on bt sport, wondered where he was now, did a Danny, realised he was free, and then thought "that would be ok for 3rd choice 'keeper".

TBF, it was a complete shot in the dark.

Saw him on bt sport, wondered where he was now, did a Danny, realised he was free, and then thought "that would be ok for 3rd choice 'keeper".
we get it mate, you can't give away your sources :mourthumb:
so if you was going to have another "shot in the dark" who do you think we will sign next? :sandro:

Jose Mourinho may have just saved Daniel Levy millions with Spurs tactical tweak

Levy+Money.gif

In all seriousness I am looking forward to the documentary. From what I've read, it's structured with Mourinho as the protagonist, which makes sense. Honestly, now that the season is over its easier to think about than it was in the moment. I didn't think there was any way I'd want to watch.

New nappé nee
Apparently he absolutely buries Dele Alli at some point in this documentary.

Just heard it..... Superb bit o' verbage from the gaffa. Everything we've all been saying here in a nutshell, delivered in an encouraging manner.

That state of some of those replies!
"Nonsense, Son speaks English good enough"

Could you imagine moving to another country for work and your boss going out of their way to learn your native language? I'd be running through brick walls for them.
Hugely impressive from Mourinho.
Hate to admit it (ex chav- old habits die hard) but I’m warming to him very quickly. This kind of attention to the small details is what makes him one of the best managers in the modern era.

Back
Top Bottom