Tottenham v Everton - Sunday September 13, 4:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

yeah i can see lo celso displacing ali from the lineup but on sunday ali will probably get the nod due to more preseason game time

I'm starting to get the dread feeling that we are going to start the season slow......again....like we always do
:walker-scream:
I think with all the fixtures coming up most clubs will start quite slow, the risk of burnout is going to be huge , still if we can start the season how we ended the last there is hope

I think with all the fixtures coming up most clubs will start quite slow, the risk of burnout is going to be huge , still if we can start the season how we ended the last there is hope

agreed, its an odd one with the foreshortened pre-season, random international friendlies and COVID. Hopefully its not just going to be us with players in various states of fitness and game time.

Can't afford to start slow given the kindness of the fixtures computer this season (for a change)

I haven't looked at the fixtures of other clubs, but surely with the Europa fixtures we must have one of the worst opening months.

I haven't looked at the fixtures of other clubs, but surely with the Europa fixtures we must have one of the worst opening months.

Well, we have 3 more games than the other top clubs and 2 more than everyone else; so yep... Hands down.

We certainly have the busiest, but in terms of calibre if opponent, our first ten fixtures or so are kind. We need to be winning.

Our lead in to Xmas is brutal.

My missus Bday Sunday :moursad:

Visiting her Nan near Bodymoor Health (between Brum and Tamworth) :levywtf:

Might be allowed to play the Belfry in the morning and her Nan has Sky Sports :mourlmao::levylol:

Back
Top Bottom