Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bielsa should be fuming with the stupid cunt that gave that pen away, you work your nuts, put in a great display away at Liverpool and deserve a result, and you piss it away because of some lazy clumsy stupidity in the box.

...The man you just broke the bank for. :dierno:

So if that's brushed Lascelles hand and his arm is raised why isn't that a penalty?

It's good enough for Liverpool.

Not that I want West Ham winning penalties but isn't this the problem? we are less a full of round of games in and zero fucking consistency as per usual.

So if that's brushed Lascelles hand and his arm is raised why isn't that a penalty?

It's good enough for Liverpool.

Not that I want West Ham winning penalties but isn't this the problem? we are less a full of round of games in and zero fucking consistency as per usual.
That's what I'm saying. They and United get every borderline call that no other team gets. It is ridiculous. The Lascelles one is MORE of a pen too.

Back
Top Bottom