Tottenham v Everton - Sunday September 13, 4:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mourinho absolutely killed what little shitty chance we had with his HT Sissoko sub, then moving the fucking elephant into midfield. The very, very last thing we needed was even worse technical ability and a player even more reluctant to get on the ball in midfield.

If he didn't want to bring Ndombele on and go 433 he could have just put Lamela into the 10, it wouldn't have improved anything, but at least it wouldn't have made things much much worse like his first two tactical changes did.

I vaguely remember a few seasons back Woolwich lost at home to Villa on the opening day of the season and I think that it made Woolwich realise what a mess they were in and I think they signed some players before the window closed. Could this be a Mourinho master plan to make Levy open the cheque book!!!

Back
Top Bottom