Lokomotiv Plovdiv Vs Tottenham - Thurs 17th Sept 5pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thanks for the quick-fire alternative, non-Premier motherfucking Sports feeds Ciro Ciro and ILSpur ILSpur
Saved me from going completely crazy.

One minute I was watching it, bang screen gone down (again), then webpage says losing, then check forum and there's 2 reds and a pen, ....fucking mental. At least I saw the winner.

- Davies should be sold before you even consider loaning Sess
- We need a Sissoko alternative to rotate with Ndombele
- That Sissoko alternative is not €50 million Gedson

Again the team should be embarrassed by that performance. Far too many players comfortable with their place

- Davies should be sold before you even consider loaning Sess
- We need a Sissoko alternative to rotate with Ndombele
- That Sissoko alternative is not €50 million Gedson

Again the team should be embarrassed by that performance. Far too many players comfortable with their place
Eh Davies has his place, just not in a match like this. We had like 80% of the ball, Sessegnon should have played in a match profile like that. If we're conceding the ball and having lik 40% possession, that's where Davies is useful.

I'm just saying, it really isn't that simple.

If you play your two best progressive passing midfielders at the same time - you tend to play good football.

It is that simple.

In fact, now I remember - I don't even think Lo Celso played in that Bayern game.

It was like watching some beyond fucked-up Peter Greenaway-stylee arthouse film where you have zero idea what's going on and you leave the cinema wondering what the suffering fuck you had just sat through but your pretentious beatnik brain tells you that actually you really enjoyed it.

Trust me, I did exactly this...

Never, ever, ever watch this film
hahah, good analogy ! I watched about thirty years ago. Still having trouble sleeping

images

Back
Top Bottom