Lokomotiv Plovdiv Vs Tottenham - Thurs 17th Sept 5pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That bit in the doc where levy and mourinho talking about how much winks has improved with his passing...it was all sideways and backwards and now is more forward...was this how it was today?

All these attacking players and Maureen cannot get a tune out of them! This is embarrassing shit. Amount of quality players we have what has he been doing for last 10 months? He needs to go before we are a laughing stock. Imagine ancholoti coaching these guys . It looks like has done none what so ever.

This is not new, we have barely any creativity in the squad. Remember Colchester last season? Same shit.

We need to find a different way to structure the team because this 4231 only ever worked with Dembele and Eriksen in top form.

All these attacking players and Maureen cannot get a tune out of them! This is embarrassing shit. Amount of quality players we have what has he been doing for last 10 months? He needs to go before we are a laughing stock. Imagine ancholoti coaching these guys . It looks like has done none what so ever.
You've seen the inspirational speeches in the doc right ..he's amazing! 😄

This is not new, we have barely any creativity in the squad. Remember Colchester last season? Same shit.

We need to find a different way to structure the team because this 4231 only ever worked with Dembele and Eriksen in top form.
Eh to my eye we played a good bit for 4-3-3 today, although I guess you could argue it was a 4-2-3-1 at times. Basically it was Hojbjerg as our deepest midfielder, Sissoko a bit more advanced on the right and then Gio above him on the left. I suppose at times Gio was pretty far up and central but it's a bit of splitting hairs.

Back
Top Bottom