Gareth Bale

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who ate all the pies? Geoff Shreeves.

What was he doing while eating them? Making up crap questions to ask Bale.

Gareth Bale must get sooo bored with all this (as he hinted at half way through, referencing the demands placed on him by Real Madrid).

Who ate all the pies? Geoff Shreeves.

What was he doing while eating them? Making up crap questions to ask Bale.

Gareth Bale must get sooo bored with all this (as he hinted at half way through, referencing the demands placed on him by Real Madrid).

Can't be fucked with it all..... I don't entirely believe him and suspect it's just fan service on his part.

Get him on the pitch and firing then I'll start to gush.

Can't be fucked with it all..... I don't entirely believe him and suspect it's just fan service on his part.

Get him on the pitch and firing then I'll start to gush.

Agreed. Bored with all the "I love Spurs" stuff from him. Can't wait for him to be fit now and get out there.

Going to be surreal!

Until he and Son gets back, Kane is going to have to play every minute. And he looked extremely tired by 60' today, barely ran and poor touches. Big risk not signing a striker by now, because Kane's inevitably going to get injured unless rested as well.

I am confident we'll sign a striker.

But it shouldn't have taken this long.

We probably aren't going to see Bale, Kane and Son all togethere in the same line up now until December.

Until he and Son gets back, Kane is going to have to play every minute. And he looked extremely tired by 60' today, barely ran and poor touches. Big risk not signing a striker by now, because Kane's inevitably going to get injured unless rested as well.
kane looked like a dead man after 60 minutes , our season are fcked if we don't sign any striker

I think he will, I think we are trying to make sure he doesn’t get called up for Wales before giving him a substitute appearance on Sunday. Then he can stay with us through the break.
Part of me hopes he was making out the injury was worse as he didn’t want to play for Real so hopefully he makes the bench Sunday ,
Would
Give the whole squad a lift I’m sure

Our two greatest players of the century. Well, them and King.
eZ-0QFw5AUY78zh4dVZ0EmDIXUDZQ_PcoDz0oZEZUaaxmzYPmSXpdgThy6M3Uu5ydVghq8xg_VPFdw7sWXKn8NcjXO_Bfefbzoiix7nvky2CcK17WLdj0nMaHbb62977P-RthJCOf0D7yFkQI0d6fKES9GSIU-Pd-YGqFp9p0Q

Back
Top Bottom