Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’ll be seriously disappointed if we don’t turn them over, Brighton not only made them look silly on the counter, but they actually played through them with ease.

Just hope we get through these next 3 matches unscathed first because they will be a lot fresher than us, and pogba/rashford always turn it on against Jose.
Jose is going to sit deep and nail them on the counter. United have nothing when teams sit deep against them, they just can't open defenses up.

Brighton didn't really sit deep as they did try for possession but they did get many chances to counter and should have scored much more than they did but didn't finish well. Kane and Son will have plenty of chances.

We just need to be smart and make sur we don't give them a whiff of a penalty because we know what will happen.

Exactly what I've been saying. The best sports league in the World has been ruined by a complete and utter lack of common sense by refs (both on field and VAR). In my life I don't ever remember so much controversy in a professional sports league.
I was pro VAR when it was implemented but I am so against it now. It's horrible.

It'd be one thing if they were getting 90% of the decisions right, but they aren't, it's just as bad as before in terms of % of calls correct but now we have all the nonsense and joy sucking that goes along with VAR.

The volume of pens is going to be ridiculous.

It’s going to end up with defenders having their hands behind their back which puts them at a massive disadvantage when moving.

Non deliberate handball you should get a free kick at the edge of the area.

A near guaranteed goal as punishment does not fit the crime at all

And as I finish watching the ridiculous Man U match I tune into the live feed of the Everton match to see another disaster decision given by VAR.

What's the point of watching this crap?
Its been ruined

Couple that with no fans and it has become a completely unsatisfying experience

Maybe we should start a social movement pressuring refs to go against the rule of the law?

#REFSfuckyourboss or something like that. Cause we know the rule isn't changing and these duds have to know this shit is rediculous.

Sturday used to be football day. 8 or so 3pmkick-off's with regular updates etc.. Now there is ONE 3pm kick off, commentators calling it game week 3 or some other American bollocks.. I'm surprised they don't have Beyonce or Rolling stones performing after the 2nd quarter..
We are just going through the motions but what an absolute pile of shit it's all becoming.. Give us back our football.

Sturday used to be football day. 8 or so 3pmkick-off's with regular updates etc.. Now there is ONE 3pm kick off, commentators calling it game week 3 or some other American bollocks.. I'm surprised they don't have Beyonce or Rolling stones performing after the 2nd quarter..
We are just going through the motions but what an absolute pile of shit it's all becoming.. Give us back our football.

The world didn't used to have wear masks everywhere and be refused entry to football games either.

Hey, everything we touch turns sour and we are proud of that! MURICA!

Totally agree, it's tearing to shreds the fabric of footballing society. The game is pandering to the media moguls and doesn't give a fuck about the hard working supporters who pay good money to watch their teams. Saturday at 3pm meant just one thing a few years ago to every fan, now it's only relevant to you if you support one of the two, maybe six teams kicking off at that time.

I agree with the sentiment but I actually appreciate the schedule considering the grounds are still closed.

I’m more interested in him telling our attackers to aim for defenders arms against stubborn defences. If there was any manager that could win the league with this cunty rule currently in place it’s got to be ours. :ledley:

Footballs bodyline season

Back
Top Bottom