Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hope Mourinho had them practising kicking the ball at defenders arms ... the team that wins the league is going to have about 30 penalties ... Fantasy Football teams will be made up entirely of penalty tackers ... VAR is turning the game into a joke ....

Hope Mourinho had them practising kicking the ball at defenders arms ... the team that wins the league is going to have about 30 penalties ... Fantasy Football teams will be made up entirely of penalty tackers ... VAR is turning the game into a joke ....
When your attacker is fronted up by 2-3 defenders just kick the ball up against an arm and you've got an instant penalty - I can't believe that with handball laws as they are, Managers aren't telling their players to look for an opportunity to do just this.

How many penalties have been given so far this year?

It is getting boring to watch as the box is now this area you have to cheat in in order to win.

I want pens only for goal line hand balls, broken ankles or testicular torsion due to a hard kick to the gonads.

I can remember when football was football.. What a load of bolloks it is now.. Defenders might as well wither cut their arms off or put them completly inside their shirts.
The game is ruled by fucking Idiots and the fun has gone.

How many penalties have been given so far this year?

It is getting boring to watch as the box is now this area you have to cheat in in order to win.

I want pens only for goal line hand balls, broken ankles or testicular torsion due to a hard kick to the gonads.

16 so far this season, I think.

Just like to put in a word for the BuLi...Leverkusen - Leipzip is awesome but still 1-1 (surprising bit, a Bender gets hurt). And Thuram jsut puts BMG up on Union 1-0. both good games. got no eyes on BVB

That's probably the only thing we can take from this - United look horrendous. They got embarrassed in their own backyard by Crystal Palace and should have quite easily lost today.
I’ll be seriously disappointed if we don’t turn them over, Brighton not only made them look silly on the counter, but they actually played through them with ease.

Just hope we get through these next 3 matches unscathed first because they will be a lot fresher than us, and pogba/rashford always turn it on against Jose.

Mourinho really has to drill it into the players to keep their arms close to their bodies or even behind them when a player shoots or passes in the area. The rule isn't going to change anytime soon and the way to avoid pens is to give the appearance of actively trying to avoid ball to hand contact.

I can remember when football was football.. What a load of bolloks it is now.. Defenders might as well wither cut their arms off or put them completly inside their shirts.
The game is ruled by fucking Idiots and the fun has gone.

I see more and more of a need for...

AMPUTATIONS, AMPUTATIONS, GET YOUR AMPUTATIONS!

Tired of dealing with those fucking refs? Hate seeing ManU get over on your club and seeing a Donkey score another penalty?

Call Cravenspurs today to get your arm cut clean off at the elbow. Only 9.99 for the left and 30,000 for the right. Offer ends soon!

And as I finish watching the ridiculous Man U match I tune into the live feed of the Everton match to see another disaster decision given by VAR.

What's the point of watching this crap?

Exactly what I've been saying. The best sports league in the World has been ruined by a complete and utter lack of common sense by refs (both on field and VAR). In my life I don't ever remember so much controversy in a professional sports league.

Mourinho really has to drill it into the players to keep their arms close to their bodies or even behind them when a player shoots or passes in the area. The rule isn't going to change anytime soon and the way to avoid pens is to give the appearance of actively trying to avoid ball to hand contact.
I’m more interested in him telling our attackers to aim for defenders arms against stubborn defences. If there was any manager that could win the league with this cunty rule currently in place it’s got to be ours. :ledley:

Back
Top Bottom