Tottenham Vs Newcastle - Sunday 27th Sept, 2pm KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I enjoyed that half.

Newcastle HAVE been poor, yes. But so many times over the last 12 months we've brought ourselves down to our opponents level but we've looked good going forward. Newcastle can't seem to handle us. They've done absolutely nothing offensively and we've completely controlled the game. Even since we've gone ahead.

If we get an early goal in the second half, this could get really rough for them. Would LOVE to see Reguilon subbed on in the second half though without the pressure on him.

Fuckin ell that Shelvey is an ugly bastard. If he has a fit WAG i'll be shocked.
Ex member of S Club 7
Daisy-Evans-Swansea-City-midfielder-Jonjo-Shelveys-WAG.jpg

Best we’ve played in months this. Pressing the ball, making chances, keeping possession.

Not a Winks fan but don’t understand how he’s getting slated on here for this game? He’s been great mopping the ball up and keeping it moving

That could have been a massacre , people laugh when I say about a title challenge but add Reggie and bale into this team and on our day if it clicks we can beat anyone , still 1-0 is far from over, let’s keep the same Intensity second half and put this to bed by 60 minutes .

For all the comments I've read the past few weeks regarding performance and not caring about results people should be wanking over that first half

Scored one hit the woodwork twice and their keeper made 2 very good saves against a defensive 541 whilst playing fast forward passes

Its almost like a team needs time to get going

Hojbjerg forward passing has been brilliant

Back
Top Bottom