Tottenham Vs Newcastle - Sunday 27th Sept, 2pm KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One thing I will never get...... And it pisses me off way more than other club's fans.....

The apologist brigade within our own camp....

"We've only got ourselves to blame...."

"We should have put this to bed ages ago..."

"It's our own fault for not scoring 20 goals...."

Listen to yourselves!

We've just been blind robbed of 3 points by a farcical decision that is completely against any sembelence of intelligent thinking!

And your first reaction is that its our own fault.

:pochcry:

Kinda sick of everyone saying we should have scored more. The keeper had an outstanding fucking game and made some fabulous saves. It’s not like we missed 9 sitters and 2 open nets. It’s the equivalent of saying the keeper should not have played so well. It’s stupid. We were cruising to a comfortable and dominate 1-0 win and got fucked over by a shit rule. It’s that simple.

Not sure what to make of football anymore.

- VAR calling randomly, ignoring some things and reviewing others the fake news of Football. VAR is the twitter of sport.

- handball rule that means you can just shoot the ball at defenders arms to get penalties

- no fans in stadiums

- some Footballers not taking wage cuts while the country and world is a mess, solidarity my arse

- the Man City FFP decision that means corruption is fine and dandy.

I love Tottenham but I have fallen out of love with the game, it’s a mess.

Heatmap for the ref...

16012274882567.jpg

I agree with Wodge. I think we are very shortly going to see players stopping sincere attempts at goal and just flicking the ball onto the arms of nearby opponents in their own penalty areas, much like Mane in the CL final, but way more obvious. They'll do it because it's a way to win, but I'm sure they hate it every bit as much as we do. Things are going to get worse before they get better.

The whole thing is a sick fucking joke and I'm utterly fucked off by it.

Any cunt on here saying that was our fault for not killing them off just get the fuck out of my club.

They had ZERO efforts.

We've done more than 6000 miles of travel and were out on our feet at the end.

We drew that game because of these cunting fucking cunt suits that don't understand the game and are killing it for the sake of ratings and cash.

The game is fucking ruined enough without smug wankers on here giving it the "we should have killed it"

Go fuck yourselves

Best we’ve played in months this. Pressing the ball, making chances, keeping possession.

Not a Winks fan but don’t understand how he’s getting slated on here for this game? He’s been great mopping the ball up and keeping it moving

Easily one of our best performances under Mourinho so far.

8W90i12.jpg

It's the last minute of the match and a free kick has been awarded for a non-existent foul. The ball is lofted into the area and a defender and centre forward jump for the ball. Behind the centre back, another attacker has taken out a flick knife and stabs the defender in the liver. As the centre half raises in arms in agony, the ball brushes his arm, before he falls to the ground, blood gushing from the wound.

As paramedics desperately try to save the life of the victim of this vicious attack, VAR is called upon to review the situation. You are the ref - what's your call?

Cut to Peter Walton in the studio...

"Attempted or actual murder does not fall within the remit of VAR. Therefore the referee has no alternative but to award a penalty. A posthumous red card for the unfortunate defender could be seen as excessive however."

Back
Top Bottom