Tottenham Vs Newcastle - Sunday 27th Sept, 2pm KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Officials need stoning. No surprise Mike Dean is there the little turd. What I don’t understand is how Havertz for Chelsea receives a cross from 30 yards away that he clumsily handles and then Chelsea score and the goal is given. For us the ball is headed onto the arm of Dier from 2 yards away with his back to the ball and he knows nothing about it and we get penalised.
What a corrupt shit show. Get rid of this VAR for fuck sake and give us our game back
The officials are only following the guidelines. Blame the higher ups, not the refs. In this case, they're not at fault.

If this fucking ridiculous law is continued this season it’ll not be long until we actually see players purposely striking it against an opponent to win pens ...can FIFA not see that!! Fucking stupid cunts 😡😡😡

It was a ridiculous decision to play defensively for a full half with only a 1 goal lead. Anything can happen, especially when Newcastle have such good set piece takers and targets.

We never played defensively. For once, I felt we dominated a game almost completely. This lose is entirely on the ref and the stupid rule!

The last time I felt so disenchanted by football was when Mendes scored from the half way line and it was in the goal by a meter, Utd's keeper Carrol scoped it out and the ref said it hadn't crossed the line. Total dishonesty from their keeper. No VAR even though everyone could see it in seconds on the tv and it was blatant, a brilliant goal too. That was the last time I thought FUCK FOOTBALL it's all totally pointless. Today I feel that again, more of the same nonsense breaking the beautiful game and making it a waste of everyone's time. Furious.

Back
Top Bottom