Tottenham Vs Newcastle - Sunday 27th Sept, 2pm KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The new treatment of handball is a fucking disgrace.

We had a ludicrous penalty given against us in injury time last week which had no bearing on the outcome, fortunately. Only a matter of time before we got shafted like this.

Fuck off, PGMOL, FIFA and PL.

Any cunt on here saying that was our fault for not killing them off just get the fuck out of my club.

They had ZERO efforts.

We've done more than 6000 miles of travel and were out on our feet at the end.

We drew that game because of these cunting fucking cunt suits that don't understand the game and are killing it for the sake of ratings and cash.

The game is fucking ruined enough without smug wankers on here giving it the "we should have killed it"

Go fuck yourselves

It's a stupid rule, but:

a) players have got to adapt the best they can, and simply aren't. Until they rethink these barmy rules you just have to accept that it is now a series of one vs. one battles man to man for the ball with a static jump focused on your immediate vicinity. Half a yard away from you at max. Not even two or three yards away. But defenders are still propelling themselves trying to cover zonal marking or reach for balls not within their vicinity and getting pulled up on it, so just dont do it. And players are now obviously targeting the arms, and they've got to find a way to deal with it.

b) truly a case of 1-0 is a dangerous scoreline. And a case study as to why you can't and don't wind things down with half hour left and just try to stage manage your way to the final whistle. We did fuck all to try and go and kill off the game after the hour mark, and it came back and bit us on the arse.

Is there any mechanism for changing the rules mid season? It seems this rule is ruining multiple games every week. I haven’t heard a single positive opinion of it. Surely if it can be changed it must be?
there has to be. I wonder what would happen if all the club threatened to go on strike and not play

If this fucking ridiculous law is continued this season it’ll not be long until we actually see players purposely striking it against an opponent to win pens ...can FIFA not see that!! Fucking stupid cunts 😡😡😡
Is it Fifa or once again our idiotic pgmol. The people running referees in this country have shown themselves tome and time again to be actually fucking stupid. They are thick as shit, that is the problem

I guess this is the only way to defend now. Absolute stupid fucking idiots who come up with these rules.

19_NFy-gM2GUOY-HlO1mJRtb6Iot8M3BR1DcHRN_qCrvfn9rNqNMN_8wR9NhPuDSE5UWwqBO4GswDZluZyB_0pTOsQZ9SpCI1QBqCGh-dj2VoIqVU7RDv6Y-_kdD5ovFqlYPDKe22v6ihv2j8T1iq2SwCKacgmc

Back
Top Bottom