Tottenham Vs Newcastle - Sunday 27th Sept, 2pm KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Genuinely think I might be done with this, for a while at least anyway, completely devoid of any enjoyment when you know something ridiculous is about to happen in every game.

What the fuck is happening with this hand ball rule, surely there needs to be some kind of inquisition into this, how the fuck can we make a change to this horseshit? Somebody in the governing body of football has involved their ego into this or something because how anyone can justify this madness continuing is beyond me. And this isn’t a knee jerk reaction to this match, the calls have been shit all season.

Apologies for the swearing, I’m livid
How can the ruling bodies not see that it's a farce...too many times it has happened now

Very little point in watching football if they're going to give ludicrous decisions like that...... They can literally fix any game legally whichever way they want.

Any cunt who moans about how it doesn't matter cause we should of scored more can fuck off also.

Newcastle didn't have a fucking shot on target all game and there only tactic was abusing this fucking stupid fucking rule

Wasn't even a freekick for the ball into the box I'm disgusted

Fuck football now seriously no crowds no love for the game and the shit new rules and VAR have fucked it

Disgusting. I walked out when Mourinho did. That is not football. They only have themselves to blame for not scoring twice but that is a joke. It was not even onside as you could clearly see a Newcastle player offside.

Back
Top Bottom