Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can we sign a defender with no arms?

might as well go with these :mourbye:

FORZA-Mannequins-made-from-highly-durable-pvc.jpg

If we fail to bring in another striker and go another fucking season with only Kane then Levy and co. should be sacked for gross negligence. End of. Absolutely essential we bring one in, regardless of Son's 'injury'

Doesn't Son being out just emphasise the need to get someone in who can play more than just as a 9. We need someone who can play as a wide forward/AM as well as a 9. I would go balls out for Leao (Mendes client too) the kid's a very decent 9, but can and has played like Son as an AM and wide forward.

Doesn't Son being out just emphasise the need to get someone in who can play more than just as a 9. We need someone who can play as a wide forward/AM as well as a 9. I would go balls out for Leao (Mendes client too) the kid's a very decent 9, but can and has played like Son as an AM and wide forward.

You think Jose would play him over Moura? or even Lamela?

Are we sure even if we got a player of that style that he would start over Kane or Moura upfront in European or Domestic Cup games?

You think Jose would play him over Moura? or even Lamela?

Are we sure even if we got a player of that style that he would start over Kane or Moura upfront in European or Domestic Cup games?

I think there's as much chance of him starting ahead of Kane as anyone we are likely to get. But Moura, Bergwyn, Son, Lamela etc , I would hope there would be more chance of someone like Leao getting game time than someone who is a more one dimensional 9.

I think there's as much chance of him starting ahead of Kane as anyone we are likely to get. But Moura, Bergwyn, Son, Lamela etc , I would hope there would be more chance of someone like Leao getting game time than someone who is a more one dimensional 9.

I don't think anyone will start ahead of Kane I am saying if we bring in a player like Leao I think Jose will sit him on the bench in Domestic Cup games and Europa League games and run Kane out there for 3 games a week because they are not "Jose players."

He would rather watch Lucas run hard out there than put in a player with some skill. especially someone with multiple skills that can help in more than one way like Leao.

I think it would be great to bring him in I just think it will end with us seeing more of Moura, Lamela and Kane while Leao sits on the bench.

Don't expect Mourinho wanting to work with a 21 y.o. boy. Needs finished articles like the 2 meter tall tree, Wout Weghorst. 28 years old, can't run, would complement our long balls nicely and somehow he's on the bench as we "speak"

Back
Top Bottom