Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sheff Utd for the drop this year?
They look shocking... I think some of the team is a bit disillusioned, they refused to give them very hard earned pay rises and didn't reinforce the team. Now their best central defender is out for the season... Big difference since last year anyway.

Great goal though. Saved my acca. Thank you Bamford.

They look shocking... I think some of the team is a bit disillusioned, they refused to give them very hard earned pay rises and didn't reinforce the team. Now their best central defender is out for the season... Big difference since last year anyway.

Great goal though. Saved my acca. Thank you Bamford.

3 games in and still haven't even scored a goal.

Second season syndrome proper kicking in for them. Not the easiest fixtures coming up either.

3 games in and still haven't even scored a goal.

Second season syndrome proper kicking in for them. Not the easiest fixtures coming up either.
Definitely. To be honest I find it quite arrogant to think you'd be able to play Oliver Burke (an actual WBA reject) and McGoldrick up top and compete. Buying Balogun or Brewster aren't going to save them either.

Great cross from Harrison today btw... he's looked incredible. Very good physical performance, speed+pressing+agility and so many good crosses.

Before the game everyone here and every WB fan would have taken a draw.

Today proves how clubs like Chelsea and ManU were able to get top 4 last season. Both given decisions in their favor at the end of the game that most other teams would never get.
Called it yesterday and look what happens today - penalty given against Spurs but no handball against Chelsea before they score the equalizer.

Back
Top Bottom