Carabao Cup Fourth Round - Tottenham Vs Chelsea - Tuesday 29th Sept, 7.45pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Haha - best bit - not only did we beat those scum holes with our B team, but it was on penalties, and we didn’t try in the first half - and Bale was in the stands - possibly not injured for the next round!

COYS

EDIT

And it was so easy, Dier went to the loo halfway through!

I'm 18 minutes into this one. Not been in their half yet.

And as I type this we are now 1 down thanks to some....interesting....work by Reguilon..

22 mins they've just put up an average position map, not one of our players is in their half....

YEEEEEESSSS!! Fuck you Chelscum. Finally a pen shoutout win! Well deserved.

Just throw the game some of you on here said. Have a word with yourselves. Always, always satisfying to beat them cunts down the road.

Well so much for a shit show tonight eh lads! Doom and gloom as per but we got there thats all that counts now on to Thursday do what we need to do and what started of a shit week could end up a fucking excellent one....COYS

Been fuming since Sunday about the handball law. This finally made me smile again about football.

Jose and the lads deserve massive credit for how they’re coping with the unprecedented congestion in our fixture.

Proud of them.

Back
Top Bottom