Carabao Cup Fourth Round - Tottenham Vs Chelsea - Tuesday 29th Sept, 7.45pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

EjHHGrIWAAEFu7d

Great interview with Dier on Spurs TV, when talking about the pens the first thing he says was to big up Gazza and Hart for staying behind after training whilst the whole team take loads of pens against them. Nice touch to include them and talk about their commitment that the fans don't see as they are not selected.

Fuck me I loved that, I'll go back through your posts but I thought we were amazing the seond half. I don't think we were that bad in the first either, Reg had a nightmare with their goal but to his eternal credit, he got it out of his system and was fantastic for the rest of the match.

Dier was brilliant, Lamela too. The whole team played well together against a full strength Chelsea. Massive respect to Gedson and Tanga in their first starts - the former had a vey decent hour, the latter stepped up incredibly well.

Also, amazing credit to our brilliant penalty takers.

Finally, full credit to Jose, brave startinng selection, brilliant substitutions that really changed the whoile dynamic

YIDS YIDS YIDS YIDS YIDS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom